JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Is your baby sitting unsupported? (POLL) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2628107-your-baby-sitting-unsupported-poll.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 February 21st, 2013 05:32 PM

Is your baby sitting unsupported? (POLL)

Is your baby sitting unsupported yet?

Poll above :)

2Reasons2Smile February 21st, 2013 06:49 PM

Re: Is your baby sitting unsupported? (POLL)

She can sit with a bit of help.

jojo2bee February 21st, 2013 09:21 PM

Same with Matthew, he can with a little help. I cant wait untill he can sit on his own though so I dont have to bring in 2 blankets to the store to put on either side of him in the shopping cart lol, he loves sitting the cart though and will not go in his carseat anymore, he starts screaming after 2 mins in there

MrsTiffy February 22nd, 2013 05:39 AM

She still needs a little support when sitting. I think part of the problem is that when she is sitting she sees her feet, and then she has to have them in her mouth. Lol.

RunningMommyTo5 February 22nd, 2013 07:19 AM

I've had very early sitters and Bailey is the same. She was sitting unsupported at 4.5 months. The drawback is the boys were content to sit and not move! No desire to crawl or walk on their part until they were basically forced, LOL. Hoping Bailey does not follow their lead on that one.

jennylynnf February 22nd, 2013 08:28 AM

she can sit fr a minute but then falls over. shes on her way.

smashley8 February 22nd, 2013 07:23 PM

Remy still needs full support but he LOVES sitting up!

Mommy to 3 boys February 23rd, 2013 05:26 AM

Kara has no interest in sitting up.... she will with the boppy but loses interest quick... she just wants to stand and walk and play more actively lol. Owen and Vinny were the same, they crawled before they could sit up lol.

hotjai21 February 23rd, 2013 09:44 PM

Rylen is now sitting unassisted. I still keep things around her since she will topple over eventually, but she does really well. Shes been sitting alone for a few weeks now. She is very determined to not be a baby and run around with her sisters.

~*Kel*~ February 24th, 2013 04:32 AM

Brennan tries so hard to sit up by himself but he isn't there yet. He does great with a little help though.

bettyearl February 24th, 2013 07:12 PM

Nowhere close to sitting up, but if I hold him there he enjoys it. :)