JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   e-readers and books (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2628178-e-readers-and-books.html)

jojo2bee February 21st, 2013 09:35 PM

e-readers and books

I was just courious to see what everyone prefers, I'm thinking about getting a new e-reader so I just wanted to see what everyone has. :smile:

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book?

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one?

Do you like hard cover or paperback books?

Starstrydergrrl February 21st, 2013 10:28 PM

Re: e-readers and books

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book? E-reader all the way :D

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one? I have a Kindle Touch and absolutely love it.

Do you like hard cover or paperback books? Neither really, if I can't get it on ebook I don't bother with a book. Sad but true, much simpler finding an ebook than finding a paper one. IMO of course! :)

Angelamomtomany February 22nd, 2013 04:32 AM

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book? E-reader

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one? yes, kindle fire

Do you like hard cover or paperback books? paperback I guess...lighter and easier to hold.

MrsTiffy February 22nd, 2013 05:33 AM

I love all books in every form!
I have a kindle (just a regular one), but I use the kindle app on my Ipad a lot.
I don't have a preference. I love paperbacks because they are easy to hold, but I love hardbacks because they look so much nicer.

3Sapphires February 22nd, 2013 06:01 AM

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book? e-reader! I just got mine in october, and I love it! I checked out a regular book from the library and I realized turning pages is a pain.

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one? kindle fire

Do you like hard cover or paperback books? paperback. I'm reading a hard cover right now, and it is annoying and cumbersome.

curlygirl77 February 22nd, 2013 06:02 AM

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book? Regular books

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one? Never used one!

Do you like hard cover or paperback books? Paperbacks because i like to read in bed and they're eqsier to hold.

jennylynnf February 22nd, 2013 08:39 AM

i prefer real books but do use the kindle app on my android and laptop when in impatient to get the book or its way cheaper

jojo2bee February 23rd, 2013 12:47 AM

Do you prefer an e-reader or a regular book? I love my nook but I aso loves regular books to

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one? yes, the nook color which I love! I'm thinking about getting a nook hd plus though

Do you like hard cover or paperback books? I like hard cover, they keep nice that way but I do like the lightness of a paperback

~*Kel*~ February 24th, 2013 04:46 AM

I am starting to prefer an e-reader just for the ease and convenience of them. I still love a regular book though.

I just bought a Kindle Fire HD yesterday and I love it! I have been using the Kindle app on my phone for a few months too.

I like both hardcover and paperback. Hardcover looks pretty on the shelf, but paperback is much easier to read in bed or in the bath etc.