JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   AF... Possibly TMI (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2629800-af-possibly-tmi.html)

aquariussweety21 February 27th, 2013 02:52 AM

AF... Possibly TMI

Have you gotten AF back yet?

If so, is it how it used to be or does it seem different than it used to?

With this being my first baby and a c section idk what is normal. I finally got AF so not pregnant. Lol. But i have had the absolute worst cramps ever in my tummy and back since i got it. It also is bright red blood which is not normal for me. Its weird. Sorry if TMI.

Angelamomtomany February 27th, 2013 04:21 AM

Re: AF... Possibly TMI

Have you gotten AF back yet? Not yet.

If so, is it how it used to be or does it seem different than it used to? My first PP AF is always hellish. Crampy and heavy and just gross. I'm sorry she got ya :(

smashley8 February 27th, 2013 05:03 AM

I think I finally got it back this month because it was like you said, BRIGHT red blood and was so much more blood than it used to be. I had random spotting here and there that I thought might be my period but I think it was just breakthrough bleeding from my birth control. Hoping maybe it will slow down after this!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 February 27th, 2013 06:36 AM

I haven't gotten AF back yet (yay). I do remember it being the worst when it first returns after having my babies though. Very heavy flow. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not sure about the cramping, since that isn't normal for you. I have never really gotten cramps with my periods, even though many women do. I think what you're experiencing is normal for the big return, hope the crampiness goes away soon!

GeekLover11 February 27th, 2013 07:46 AM

I still have not gotten AF back and I am DREADING its awful return. I supposed since I am starting to wean bfing, it will be making its nasty appearance soon.

3Sapphires February 27th, 2013 07:49 AM

I've had a few things I thought might be af returning and one I know was af.

the first true ppaf for me has alway been horrendous. heavy bleeding, major cramping lasting for up to 2 weeks.

just miserable.

I'm anticipating af sometime soon, I am pretty sure I o'ed about 1.5 weeks ago, but with pcos I often get all the sympotoms of O then don't actually O.

aquariussweety21 February 27th, 2013 08:08 AM

Thanks so much ladies. I was beginning to worry something was wrong but sounds like the witch is just at her worst pp. lol.

DaniM0820 February 27th, 2013 11:06 AM

I just got my first PP AF last week. However, it was lighter than normal and I didn't have many cramps. Normally I would get awful cramps and more bleeding, but it was like a light/medium flow the whole time which really caught me off guard e she I was expecting hell!
I don't know if it's because I'm still EBF (with 2 meals of purées and pumping at work) or because of PCOS or just coincidence. No idea if I'm ovulating though!

bettyearl February 27th, 2013 01:26 PM

No witch here yet!

With my other babies the first cycle was wonky, but in general my periods are much more regular after babies than they were before I had any.

jojo2bee February 27th, 2013 01:53 PM

unfortunatly yes I have

I to had a c section plus its my first baby. my first AF was horrid! Its was SOOO heavy and lasted over a week! now there still a bit heavy but lightning up and getting shorter on time. Not near my old 'normal' yet though