JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday 3/19/13 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2636012-two-for-tuesday-3-19-13-a.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 March 19th, 2013 08:59 AM

Two for Tuesday 3/19/13

It's Tuesday! Two questions for today:

1.) Any plans/ideas on Easter basket items for baby??

2.) Do you ever give baby a taste of the food you are eating?

jojo2bee March 19th, 2013 10:55 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday 3/19/13

Oh yes!, I already have a few items for him, a stuffed dinosaur and some candy (DH an I will eat of course lol). I still need to get him a basket to put it in. I slso got some sport theme eggs to putcandy in and carrots lol. I would like to get him a couple of other things like an outfit and another toy to put in there. I have a couple thingd ive already bought for him that I will stick in there to. My mom makes baskets every year to and I already know the one for Matthew is huge lol so im just doing something small for him

Yes I do, depending on what it is. If its dairy or sea food or meats I dont. But ill let him have a lick of popsicles and fruits and stuff like that. He likes to stare at us while we eat so I let him interact with us a bit lol

GeekLover11 March 19th, 2013 11:06 AM

1.) Any plans/ideas on Easter basket items for baby?? I am planning on getting a few toys for him and other small things that he can play with.

2.) Do you ever give baby a taste of the food you are eating? I find myself doing it more and more, especially if it is a fruit or veggie. For example, I was eating an apple the other day, he literally dove for it. Nothing crazy but every now and again I will.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 March 19th, 2013 03:02 PM

I haven't started getting stuff for Easter baskets yet. I plan to get Kyah a stuffed plush bunny, a few small toys she can hold and play with (she loves toys she can hold in her hands), a new musical/light up toy (she loves those too, lol), and some candy just for tasting such as suckers. I'm also getting her an Easter dress.

Yes, I let Kyah taste many of the foods i eat. Just tiny little tastes though. She loves it! I let her taste homemade banana pudding yesterday. :)

smashley8 March 19th, 2013 05:29 PM

I have a bunch of stuff for Remy's Easter basket! I got him a stuffed rabbit and "The Velveteen Rabbit" book, a Disney babies Easter book, a small Mickey Mouse bean bag, a Mickey Mouse Club House squishy ball (we are going to Florida/Disney World on Easter - can you tell? haha), and a pack of binkies. I also got him the cutest PJs to wear on the plane from The Children's Place, they have bunnies wearing glasses all over them!

I haven't let him try anything of mine yet, but we just started foods about a week ago.

aquariussweety21 March 19th, 2013 07:50 PM

Mason is getting pjs and clothes, a couple mickey mouse dvds, a book and some toys.

Not really. Every now and then well give him like an eraser tip size worth of something lol