JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   I'm losing it! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2637467-im-losing.html)

1fabulousfem March 24th, 2013 06:30 PM

I'm losing it!

As most of you know, I'm due in October. I joined the DDC and I am scared to death.
I have never seen so many losses before.
From week 5-8 I had all sorts of symptoms and now I just find myself yawning excessively and peeing a lot.
I'm so nervous I'm convincing myself it's a blighted ovum.
Someone feel free to give me a nice hard slap! :)

HippieLove March 25th, 2013 04:31 AM

Re: I'm losing it!

I could slap you for giving this thread that title, I thought you were losing the baby *PHEW* Just because you aren't throwing up every few minutes doesn't mean anything is wrong. Girl you need to chill out. If the DDC is causing you too much worry (as DDC's tend to do at the very start, so sad) maybe don't visit so often and get your post on here. *hugs* I'm sure everything will be perfect with your little bug.

Jessimaaka March 25th, 2013 06:19 AM

:ditto: Come hang with us instead, some of us need to live vicariously through you right now anyways!

I didn't join this DDC until I was 8 weeks, so I missed a good potion of that part. You joined right at the very beginning, so you've seen all of them.

yrlilangel March 25th, 2013 06:38 AM

I joined this DDC at the start. Then the miscarriages started to happen and I couldn't take it. I would cry and cry for the woman. Then I would worry about my baby. It was too stressful and painful. I stopped coming onto the boards until after 12 weeks.

1fabulousfem March 25th, 2013 08:10 AM

You all have some grest points but I thought we weren't supposed to post this stuff on the main board. I guess I will post here then...
Emma, sorry I scared you! :o

Carwen*Angel March 27th, 2013 02:49 PM

We had our share of early losses here for sure. Every DDC goes through it. But it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your bean or your pregnancy, honey. :dothug:

1fabulousfem March 29th, 2013 11:38 AM

Wednesday is just around the corner! Thank God

rainbowfish April 3rd, 2013 08:45 AM

Def. post on the main board. There aren't enough people preggo to post here and I forget to look (as do many others probably). We like living vicariously through you anyways. ;)

Blessed.Life April 4th, 2013 02:57 PM

I always forget this board is here! So glad you were put at ease today!!