JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Baby gear... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2638136-baby-gear.html)

AmyT March 26th, 2013 08:05 PM

Baby gear...

What baby gear do you still use?

What has baby grown out of?

What are you looking forward to getting baby in the future?

2Reasons2Smile March 26th, 2013 08:34 PM

Re: Baby gear...

What baby gear do you still use? We still use basically everything. Bouncer, swing, excersaucer, jumperoo, etc...

What has baby grown out of? Only thing she has outgrown is the bassinet part of the pack n play

What are you looking forward to getting baby in the future? Nothing in particular right now.

jojo2bee March 27th, 2013 12:37 AM

what baby gear do you still use? swing, jumper, exersaucer, bumbo seat

what has baby grown out of? bassinet, the newborn sleeper from his pack n play and he doesn't use his bouncer anymore either

what are you looking foward to getting baby in the future? a flotation thing to put him for swimming lol

Blessed Mommy Of 5 March 27th, 2013 06:26 AM

What baby gear do you still use? Jumperoo, exersaucer, high chair, stroller

What has baby grown out of?
bouncer, infant carrier car seat, and several things Kyah never did use (such as baby bath tub, infant carrier, etc...)

What are you looking forward to getting baby in the future? shopping cart cover

3Sapphires March 27th, 2013 08:19 AM

I just put the bouncer away.

we use the jumperoo every day as well as the bumbo.

I just got a carrier - I've used it twice, and I LOVE IT! I can't wait till it is a bit warmer out so I can take Linc for walks in it.

The next thing we get will probably be a convertable car seat. I am thinking either an Evenflo Triumph or Diono Radian.

Stepp_Ann March 27th, 2013 07:17 PM

We use his johnny jump up (the one that goes on the door frame, his jumparoo, walker, vibrating rocking chair thingy, and high chair.

He never really liked his swing (shocking since I would have never got through my three girls without one) so that's packed up as well as his bouncer, bathtub, and bassinet.

Next thing will probably be a convertible carseat as well.

MrsTiffy March 28th, 2013 07:43 AM

What baby gear do you still use? swing, activity seat, bouncer

What has baby grown out of? she hasn't really grown out of anything except the cosleeper she never would use. Lol

What are you looking forward to getting baby in the future? I am looking forward to her moving into her own bed. We already have her crib though.

Repti.Mom March 28th, 2013 08:25 AM

^ I know a lady who moves her kids to toddler beds really early. Like 18 months-ish. Me however, Sebastian is almost 4 and still in a crib lol. He's a little developmentally delayed though, so it still suits him.

We use everything except the Rock&play. I can't wait til he sits better than I can put the booster at the table and he can start 'eating' there. Mostly just sitting with the other kids for now during meals.

DaniM0820 March 28th, 2013 09:23 AM

We still use everything except for the bassinet. Although I think it's a matter of weeks before we have to put away the bouncy seat and the swing.

I am debating getting him a walker, but I think our next purchase will be the convertible car seat. He's nearing the height limit for his infant car seat!

Panda April 11th, 2013 05:32 AM

Still using: jumperoo and Tula

Outgrown: swing (wouldn't swing under his weight lol), infant carseat (got diono radian rxt and love it) bumbo (pinches his legs he never liked it), bouncer, tummy mat, infant bath, bath seat (now he can pull up)

So basically got rid of everything lol!! Next time I will skip out on some of that stuff I almost never used.