JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Hello! (from the August Playroom) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2668847-hello-august-playroom.html)

3littlepiggies July 29th, 2013 09:10 PM

Hello! (from the August Playroom)

Sharon challenged us to pop over and post on your board so I'm taking her up on it. I wanted to introduce myself first so....My name is Donna. I am a SAHM to 3 girls and a boy. My girls are all school age and my son was born 8/24. I will be 36 soon and have been married 18 yrs. My favorite magazine is Mother Earth News. I look forward to a more active PR and getting to know everyone. :smile:

MommyofAngels1985 July 30th, 2013 03:07 PM

Re: Hello! (from the August Playroom)

Welcome!! My name is Kelly and I'm 27 years old. I have two little girls, Sophie 29 months and Melody 10 months. I met my husband when we worked together at KFC for three years. After losing touch for over a year we reconnected and 10 months later we became man and wife on May 19, 2010 (Our first was conceived the following week :p). I'm an outdoor type of person, I love to read, my favorite TV show is Little House on the Prairie and my favorite movie is Kindergarten Cop. I'm very excited to get to know everyone as well :smile:

Blessed Mommy Of 5 July 30th, 2013 10:50 PM

Hi Donna! Thank you for introducing yourself! My name is Michelle and I am a SAHM to 5 kids (ages 16, 15, 12, 11, and 10 months). Dh and I have 4 daughters and one son. Kyah is my baby girl and she was born Sep 14.

I am also very much looking forward to an active playroom and the opportunity to meet new Mommies and babies!

jojo2bee July 31st, 2013 01:09 AM

Hi Donna! I'm JoLina and I work part time but wish I was a SAHM! When we have another I probably will though. My DH is Jason and we've been married for almost 3 years (aug 28). We just have our one baby boy right now, Matthew who is now 10 and a half months also born September 14. I'm so excited to meet everyone and have a more active pr again! :)

Carwen*Angel July 31st, 2013 09:15 AM

Yay Donna! Good for you! :cheer:

Angelamomtomany July 31st, 2013 08:45 PM

Hello! I'm Angela, Momma to seven. 5 girls, 2 boys, 13yrs down to the baby. Our babies share a birthday. :)

aquariussweety21 August 1st, 2013 08:53 PM

Hi. My name is stefani and my baby is mason - born oct 5. My SO is justin. We will be getting married next june :)

Panda August 4th, 2013 12:18 PM

Welcome nice to meet ya!! I'm Virginia. I'm 22 married to my high school sweetheart who just joined the navy. We have a beautiful son named Aden who will be one 8/23 :)