JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Fall activities for Baby! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2682353-fall-activities-for-baby.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 September 29th, 2013 08:00 PM

Fall activities for Baby!

It is officially the Autumn season (has been for a while, lol).

What types of Fall activities do you plan to do with baby?

Do you have any traditions that you do with older kids or plan on starting any?

I need to think of some fun things to do with Kyah. It is getting really boring around the house, and we are at the park so often; I'd like to do something new.

MommyofAngels1985 September 29th, 2013 09:52 PM

Re: Fall activities for Baby!

It is officially the Autumn season (has been for a while, lol). What types of Fall activities do you plan to do with baby? Going to Cedar Point on Saturday for Halloweekends with my husband, girls and my parents are going also. Last time we went Sophie was 7 months and she loved the Halloween Parade and shows. Trick or Treating on the 26th with both girls. Probably take them to the park for more outdoor fun before the snow comes, making halloween treats and watching shows like It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Love this time of year where all the holidays are back to back :smile: and I love Fall!

Do you have any traditions that you do with older kids or plan on starting any? Haven't started any yet but I want to.

Sherry777 September 30th, 2013 06:31 AM

We recently moved from Tennessee to Florida. Therefore, we are making new traditions. It's really hot here and certainly does not feel like fall.

Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch. Instead of doing the corn maze and hay ride, we rode air boats. We celebrated Florida style!

jojo2bee September 30th, 2013 01:29 PM

we have no big plans honestly! I would love to bring him to the park more expecially since hes starting to walk a lot more now.

we are goingto the pumpkin patch in a few weeks with the inlaws (tradition)! I'm so excited lol!

Jessimaaka September 30th, 2013 04:51 PM

No traditions or anything but definitely need to start them!

I hope to take Cam to the pumpkin patch (last year we picked up our pumpkins in the pouring rain :(), and go trick or treating at Grammy and Papa's...but other than that, not sure.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 October 1st, 2013 03:45 PM

I've been looking for new things to do. Thursday I plan to take the kids to CMOE, which is a really fun children's museum. We still go to parks a lot. Ee also go to local lakes to feed the ducks, dh and ds go fishing, and me and the girls walk the trails. We have The Fall Festival coming up soon, and it's a tradition that we go each year. I didn't go last year because Kyah was a newborn. Im sure she will love it this year!