JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Hugs and Kisses (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2685730-hugs-and-kisses.html)

Jessimaaka October 14th, 2013 11:12 AM

Hugs and Kisses

Does your LO give these? To you? Siblings? Dolls? Pets?

MosaicWife October 14th, 2013 01:13 PM

Re: Hugs and Kisses

Just to me, Daddy and Grandma. He's started doing closed mouth kisses too which is a nice change from being slobbered on.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 October 14th, 2013 02:08 PM

Yes! Kyah gives hugs and kisses to me, Daddy, and sometimes her siblings. She also gives them to her babies and stuffies sometimes. It is sooo sweet <3 I feel like Dh gets the very best ones though; since he works when we drop him off at work and pick him up, she gives him the longest most cuddliest hugs and sweetest kisses!!

aubers68 October 14th, 2013 02:09 PM

Summer gives kisses all the time. Hugs on the other hand are rare. I'm not 100% sure if she understands the whole hug thing lol

Pinkhighheels27 October 14th, 2013 06:10 PM

I don't think M gets hugs huts yet, but see gives me, DH, and my parents kisses. They're usually random, except for her goodnight kiss, which melts me everytime.

Christin October 15th, 2013 01:46 PM

William will give kisses if you ask for them. Although lately he hates giving my dad kisses because he grew out of a beard. My husband taught him to smack his forehead when we say "oh no!" so the first time he felt my dad's beard he smacked his forehead and shook his head no. Too funny. :p

magz88 October 15th, 2013 09:58 PM

Theo kisses me, his Dad and his two grandmas. He doesn't hug as often.

Mom2JDub October 16th, 2013 01:30 PM

Jack is a very loving little boy and hugs us, his stuffed animals, and real animals. He doesn't really kiss anything other than us and the kitty. Anytime I ask for a kiss, though, he gives me those slobbers. It was funny, yesterday he was obsessed with the necklace I was wearing. He just kept grabbing it and playing with it. I said, "Do you love the necklace? Do you want to hug the necklace." Then he pulled it close to his face and "hugged" it, making the "ahhhh" sound that he makes when he hugs us. :lol:

jojo2bee October 17th, 2013 01:38 AM

He will give lots of hugs to mommy daddy and grandparents and his stuffieds. He wide open mouth kisses same people once in a while and he loves to kiss his stuffies lol.

Sherry777 October 17th, 2013 07:57 AM

She hugs and kisses everyone in her family, as well as her toys. She's very affectionate.

She will wrap her arms around your neck and squeeze. She's a big hugger.

Carwen*Angel October 20th, 2013 07:51 AM

She does gives hugs and kisses. Her daddy gets the most of them, and her brother second. Me and my mum get a few here and there. ;)

one.juniper October 20th, 2013 01:34 PM

Oz just started blowing kisses, I have no idea where he learned it but its so cute!