JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2577083-symptoms.html)

Oilfield_Wife September 24th, 2012 04:45 PM

Symptoms

Are any of you feeling any symptoms yet? So far I've got some mild cramping and my BB's are super sore...strange as it may sound I'm ready for some more so it seems more real :)

TeresaV September 24th, 2012 04:48 PM

Re: Symptoms

I've had cramping and minor low-back pain since before I found out I was pregnant. My BBs are sore, but no worse than during my period. I haven't been sleeping well, my appetite has lessened, and I am constipated. And I'm only 4 weeks. Oh boy!

Brie289 September 24th, 2012 04:51 PM

Just some mild cramping... Wish I had one more symptom, anything! I'm tired but I also work full time and a mama to a 2 yr old so nothing new there LOL.

Oilfield_Wife September 24th, 2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeresaV (Post 26571159)
I've had cramping and minor low-back pain since before I found out I was pregnant. My BBs are sore, but no worse than during my period. I haven't been sleeping well, my appetite has lessened, and I am constipated. And I'm only 4 weeks. Oh boy!

I've had the cramping since about 5DPO....I also have heartburn like crazy at night I had the same thing with my DS but I know it's gotta be too early for that to be the reason so I'm chalking it up to the food I'm eating :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brie289 (Post 26571168)
Just some mild cramping... Wish I had one more symptom, anything! I'm tired but I also work full time and a mama to a 2 yr old so nothing new there LOL.

I have a 3 yo boy so I know all too well about that :) I wish I had one that screamed your pregnant lol. All the ones I have could be AF related.

crunchywannabe September 25th, 2012 06:47 AM

I have been sleepy, but not the so tired I can't function that people talk about. I also have not felt sick, but definitely not interested in eating. I have been CRAZY emotional and weepy! I cried the other day watching a comedy!

MissErica September 25th, 2012 07:05 AM

Mild cramping, VERY sore boobs, tired and lower back ache.
I actually feel like I'm feeling quite a bit for just over 4 weeks..

Sk8ermaiden September 25th, 2012 08:50 AM

I actually started feeling nauseous when hungry at 10 dpo which is why I tested and I've had morning sickness on and off since then. My breasts are super tender and I've had some round ligament pains. I am also STARVING every 2 hours. It's all very weird since with DD I always joked that (aside from being gigantic and feeling kicks) I could have been one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" people. Virtually no symptoms all pregnancy.

Oilfield_Wife September 25th, 2012 08:54 AM

I'm starving all the time too! It's like I can't get enough to eat!

LifesGood September 25th, 2012 09:16 AM

Ive been a little tired. I had massive MS with both my kids so I am waiting. by 6.5 weeks it will seem VERY real to me

Oilfield_Wife September 25th, 2012 09:35 AM

I always get horrible MS too. I'm just waiting for it to hit....

CleoBlue September 26th, 2012 10:27 AM

I started having MS 3 weeks ago. When I saw my ob/gyn on Sept. 11 the pregnancy test was negative. Last week, I started cramping and having painfully sensitive nipples. I thought my period was coming, but no. I am pregnant.

Is cramping normal for everyone?

Oilfield_Wife September 26th, 2012 10:44 AM

I've had cramping since 5DPO.....I believe it's normal :)

elizabethchallis September 26th, 2012 11:15 AM

I just found out last night but my bbs have been hurting for a few days but that's it so far!

BeccaMenk September 26th, 2012 01:34 PM

I had some nausea before and hightened smell but not the last few days...aside from very minor breast pains here and there and hotflashes I dont feel pregnant yet. I am so busy caring for my ds i forget I am! I hope i dont get MS like I did with him but it didnt set in until around six weeks last time. I want to feel some so i can feel more confident about this pregnancy. I still feel like Im not really pregnant or something will go wrong. Get my second beta results tomorrow. I half expect to hear my numbers arent doubling..but if they are i think i will feel better about it.

Oh yeah im starving all the time. I was the same with ds until MS set in and then i lost my appetite for most of the pregnancy.

amyhk September 26th, 2012 01:46 PM

Just cramping and back aches. The line is getting darker so I guess it's normal. I didn't feel like this with my first.

Zippitydoo September 28th, 2012 06:40 PM

I have been having M/S some mild cramps and tired. It seems that all the symptoms hit that last day or so.

TeresaV September 28th, 2012 07:02 PM

I am feeling great today. Almost too great. Nothing other than occasional stomach twinges.

edgeofelise September 28th, 2012 07:58 PM

Nothing at all, really. When I was pregnant with DD I was so tired I could barely move and my BBs were so swollen they were shiny. They feel just a tad bit heavier today, and I've started noticing smells more, but I feel like that's all in my head because I just got my BFP today. I'm not nervous about it though, this time around I know to enjoy it before I get sick! :D

overlinmommy17 September 29th, 2012 05:22 AM

I am having a little bit of nausea here and there but nothing major. i have some sparse stomach cramping but that is about it. i am with you girls... i may welcome some more symptoms so that it feels real to me!

**jessie** September 29th, 2012 05:31 AM

Mild nausea and cramping here and there. A bit tired. Nothing major.