JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Lets share our pregnancy symptoms! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2584396-lets-share-our-pregnancy-symptoms.html)

safarilime October 14th, 2012 07:08 AM

Lets share our pregnancy symptoms!

I go to the bathroom a lot and I am always tired.

Hope this pregnancy is like my last I didn't get sick at all!

BlessednHighlyFavored October 14th, 2012 08:04 AM

Re: Lets share our pregnancy symptoms!

all in on nausea and vomiting breast tenderness very irritable and go to the bathroom a lot hungry but nothing sounds good.

ashleykathleen October 14th, 2012 08:21 AM

It's seriously been 48 hours since I found out and I have gone from zero symptoms to full on nausea/vomiting and breast tenderness. I'm also starving but nothing sounds good.

sweety_pie October 14th, 2012 08:22 AM

I'm feeling fine! No symptoms at all really so far.

CCR October 14th, 2012 08:26 AM

I have been cramping off and on, major bloating, sore boobs and the nausea really hit me this morning!

TeresaV October 14th, 2012 08:30 AM

I get tired easily, sore BBs, intermittent low back ache (tailbone area), always hungry, not quite food aversion but I am definitely pickier lately, minor waves of nausea.

Breana_Ashlee October 14th, 2012 08:46 AM

sore boobs, heightened sense of smell, lower back aches and light nausea

MissErica October 14th, 2012 08:48 AM

Sore boobs, tired, emotional, queasy alllll day.

mommy220 October 14th, 2012 08:58 AM

I have slightly sore boobs, I am grouchy and emotional, unmotivated, and still crampy!!

When I was pregnant in August before my miscarriage I had super sore boobs that were swollen and I had to wear a sports bra. This time they are barely sore, it is weird how pregnancy can be so different. I am getting darker tests then I ever did with that pregnancy.

~*Nicole*~ October 14th, 2012 09:52 AM

I have never really dealt with early pregnancy symptoms until this time around! I am extremely exhausted, crampy, have tender breasts, and just feel like crap in general. Oh, and I have CHILLS all.the.time, but really bad night sweats too. It's so odd lol

felicia_alexis October 14th, 2012 11:18 AM

Mainly just bloated. Alittle emotional. I feel like I am a mess at times lol. I did feel like I could dry heave when I skipped breakfast this morning. I am tired but I am getting over bronchitis so who knows which one it is.

MrsLat October 14th, 2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*Nicole*~ (Post 26650494)
Oh, and I have CHILLS all.the.time, but really bad night sweats too. It's so odd lol

I am the same way! Chills and then on sooo hot at night!

Nausea and food adversions for sure, but a huge appetite for anything OTHER than meat. Especially orange juice!

Ugh, I am still having sore bbs and massive headaches. Bleh. And the worst of all.... I itch! Like seriously all over.

The best part is though, unlike last time, my hair is super healthy and growing like a madman! And no acne :)

8miraclez October 14th, 2012 01:00 PM

Crampy off and on. Breast twinges off and on. Bloaty. Peeing constantly since the day I found out. The m/s has just started but so far, it only hits me at night, when I'm trying to sleep :(

Breana_Ashlee October 14th, 2012 04:09 PM

I went grocery shopping and i dont know if its the hormones or what but i got soooo hot same thing when i was cleaning my house earlier.

Steph625 October 14th, 2012 05:01 PM

Exhaustion and moody

Nausea and vomiting hit me yesterday but completely fine today. That may be due to drainage from a head cold that I'm fighting.

Hopeful2BMommy October 17th, 2012 07:05 PM

Sore boobies and today started achy legs.

bribugg13 October 17th, 2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 (Post 26650860)
Especially orange juice!

ha I had a HUGE OJ craving my entire pregnancy with Connor! I would drink at least a 12 oz glass every morning it seemed!! :o I always wondered if it meant I was deprived of some vitamin or that I was having a boy! :lol:

This time around I don't have any symptoms at all yet. Although, reading through the responses, I am going through the cold/hot spells, never realized that was due to pregnancy!

I was pretty symptom-free with Connor, so I'm not sure what to expect this time around. I would like to feel SOMETHING to ease my mind, though! :)

zombiemommy October 18th, 2012 04:59 AM

Sore boobs, cramping/ligament pain, frequent potty breaks, alternate between just being queasy and being straight up nauseous, and so very tired.
I run 5 miles in the morning and after that and some pilates, I'm pretty much done for the day because I'm too tired.
Also, I'm a big chicken eater and it tastes HORRIBLE now.

MissyBee October 18th, 2012 05:12 AM

I've got pretty sore boobs, an almost constant nausea feeling, though so far it only makes me either feel like I have to eat right then or like I don't want to eat at all. Nothing really sounds good and healthy food (mainly chicken and veggies) make me gag to even think about eating. My sense of smell is pretty strong, especially when it comes to the trash. I've had some cramping off and on all week, pretty dull and nonexistent most of the time. I'm also completely exhausted all the time and a little not-so-nice to my husband when he annoys me. Ha.

enchantingdragon October 18th, 2012 08:40 AM

Im tried, hungry, gassy, and pee a lot. Thats about it. Hoping it stays this way. It was the same with my son.