JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Hey crafty mamas (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2585332-hey-crafty-mamas.html)

laurhob October 16th, 2012 04:53 PM

Hey crafty mamas

What projects do you have planned for your little bean? Diapers, clothing, bedding, scrapbook?

~*Nicole*~ October 16th, 2012 04:56 PM

Re: Hey crafty mamas

Oh no! I hadn't even begun to think about crafts. Until now lol. I always do too many crafts and get way in over my head. Last time I made the bedding, down to the crib bumper, painted and decorated the nursery, made letters for her wall, plus a bunch of other random crafts that are kicking around here somewhere. I make costumes for my kids every year, so I will be working on that till the end of the month and after that I'm going to go baby crazy I'm sure! I want to start cloth diapering and I know Joann has a whole cloth diapering section, so I might head there sometime this week and take a walk around ;) I LOVE crafts haha

edgeofelise October 16th, 2012 06:15 PM

I dream about being crafty, but I'm totally not. For DD I did some paintings for her room. This one doesn't even have a room, lol.

enchantingdragon October 16th, 2012 06:16 PM

I crocheted toys last time for Drake so maybe if i can get back into it Ill crochet some more. I have some ideas on Pinterest for room decor I might try.

MrsLat October 16th, 2012 06:18 PM

I am insane about crafts. I scrapbook, crochet, sew and stuff. I am working on some baby booties already and planning to paint the nursery ;)

beatlechicksteph October 16th, 2012 07:28 PM

I am a craft machine! I plan on making as much as I can: burp rags, clothes, blankets, diaper bag, changing pad, nursery decor. EVERYTHING. I'm kinda ocd and want everything to match. I better get started....LOL

8miraclez October 16th, 2012 08:03 PM

Lots of new diapers.
I'll probably crochet or knit a blanket. I want to make some of those cute baby hats too. I want to make a cover for our bumbo seat and a new boppy cover.
If I actually get everything done or not, is another question.

Steph625 October 16th, 2012 08:35 PM

I like to consider myself a crafty one. I love to sew, scrapbook and crochet. I didn't know JoAnns have a cloth diaper section...I'm definitely looking into that! I will be making me a hospital gown and clothes for the baby as well. I also plan on crocheting a blanket. I am anxious to get started!

laurhob October 16th, 2012 09:38 PM

My first project is muslin swaddle wraps- they are so easy to make, kind of ridiculous how much the aden and anais ones cost.

navywifey2003 October 16th, 2012 11:13 PM

I am not crafty at all.