JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What's your instinct? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2585501-whats-your-instinct.html)

4hearts October 17th, 2012 07:30 AM

What's your instinct?

Right now without hesitation, when you think of baby, is it a girl or boy?

Have you referred to baby as one particular gender either aloud or in your head?

What about DH, does he have a feeling about the gender yet?

Have you had any dreams about baby that determines a gender?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Right now without hesitation, when you think of baby, is it a girl or boy?
Boy. It scares me to say that bc I wonder if it's wishful thinking. As soon as I took the pg test for DD2, I had a girl feeling but with this one it's been more up in the air.

Have you referred to baby as one particular gender either aloud or in your head? Yes, I caught myself thinking about "him" a few times yesterday.

What about DH, does he have a feeling about the gender yet? He thinks boy.

Have you had any dreams about baby that determines a gender? No, strangely enough. But, both my mom and DH did and both times the baby's gender was not apparent.

momE2almost03 October 17th, 2012 08:00 AM

Re: What's your instinct?

:confused:I have a feeling its a girl. But I could be wrong

bribugg13 October 17th, 2012 08:17 AM

Well, I'm hoping for a boy, so not sure if that is swaying my thoughts, but I think it could be another boy. Based on my O date and when we DTD, it makes me believe that it could be another boy!!

enchantingdragon October 17th, 2012 09:04 AM

I think its a girl and that might just because I want it to be a girl :p With my son I just thought he was a boy as I always imagined having a boy first so I went with it. Now Im just going with its a girl because I imagine a girl 2nd so really nothing substantial to base any of this on

edgeofelise October 17th, 2012 09:14 AM

I feel like it's a boy. But I thought that with DD and was totally wrong, so we'll see. We already have our girl so it really doesn't matter to me, though another girl would certainly be easier and I'd love for DD to have a sister. A boy would be so much fun, though!

KasieH October 17th, 2012 09:50 AM

I feel like it is a girl. We have 1 girl and 2 boys already. I would really like another girl (DD is 10), but would be thrilled with another boy too. DH thinks girl too.

Tiggerlb October 17th, 2012 09:56 AM

I feel this one is a boy and so does dh. I have sneezing attacks and memory issues which I have only had in my sons pg my girl pgs have beem symtom free as far as sneezing attacks and memory issues.

eshute October 17th, 2012 10:17 AM

I've been calling the baby a "he" since I found out. I'm hoping for a girl though.

ashnicole86 October 17th, 2012 10:58 AM

Without any hesitation, I would say Boy. And whenever speaking about the baby I say it's a boy. I would love to have a girl, but I honestly want a boy first. My SO wants a boy and thinks that it will be a boy too. The only thing that is throwing me off is that the only baby dream I've had where a gender could be distinguished, the baby was a girl. lol. My friend on the other hand would always have baby dreams where she could tell the gender, and her dreams were right for all 3 pregnancies.

~*Kudzu*~ October 17th, 2012 11:01 AM

My gut instinct is overwhelming BOY! I keep calling it him in my head (and when I talk to him). Also, with DS(1) I had horrible skin, but with both girls it was clear and beautiful. I'm already breaking out. Could be the increase in hormones, but I really think boy!!

navywifey2003 October 17th, 2012 11:19 AM

I really have no idea.

Lindz253 October 17th, 2012 11:22 AM

I think boy but I don't know if that is because it is what I want or what. I guess I have to wait 8 more months to see if I am right!

ashleykathleen October 17th, 2012 02:12 PM

My first instinct is girl. This pregnancy closely resembles that of my daughter's. DF wants a girl though so not sure how much that is affecting my opinion.

amyhk October 17th, 2012 02:13 PM

I'm feeling like it's a girl. This pregnancy just feels very different.

sweety_pie October 17th, 2012 02:52 PM

I'm thinking GIRL. I haven't referred to the baby as he or she though lol

Honestlymonique October 17th, 2012 02:53 PM

Mine is a boy, i wont even think about it being a girl. i did all the test and they say boy n this pregnancy is already a lot different from the other two. It BETTER be a boy lol i only got a boy named picked out. me n my husband made it an unspoken rule that we wont voice the possibility of it being a girl out loud. now about the dreams part i had a dream with my last pregnancy that it was gone be a girl n it turn out to be true and with my first i was hoping for a boy but i kinda didnt really believe that it was

MrsLat October 17th, 2012 06:05 PM

I am thinking girl. DH is thinking girl. I have had dreams about a girl. But with my DS I thought it was a girl too.. so I am not very good in my instincts lol. But this pregnancy feels sooooo much different than with my DS.

Kalynas_Mom October 17th, 2012 06:13 PM

I think it's a boy. Not sure why. Just like I felt very strongly my miscarriage was a girl (i'll never know). I always wanted a girl and I already have DD so the gender of this baby doesn't matter at all to me. In fact it would be easier with another girl because I wouldn't have to buy many new clothes!!

CleoBlue October 17th, 2012 06:13 PM

I think I'm having a girl. DH believes it is a boy.