JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Insane Hormones! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2586201-insane-hormones.html)

beatlechicksteph October 18th, 2012 05:24 PM

Insane Hormones!

So today I was subbing in a first grade class, and we watched "The Little Mermaid" and I totally cried during it....during the part where Ariel gets her voice taken!! Seriously. My eyes welled up, and there were tears coming down my cheeks! Looking back I find it hilarious. But God help me tomorrow when DH and I go to the high school production of "The Diary of Anne Frank"....

Anyone else having INSANE moments with your hormones??

MrsLat October 18th, 2012 05:33 PM

Re: Insane Hormones!

I cry at that part when I am not pregnant! Tearing up just thinking about it.. jk LOL. I am sooo dreading christmas time because of this one sad country song about a boy buying some shoes for his dying mom or something? I HATE it.. last time I was pregnant during christmas time I had to pull over and literally BAWL. I am like a road hazard.

beatlechicksteph October 18th, 2012 05:52 PM

OMG I hadn't even THOUGHT about sad Christmas songs!!! I'm already a hugely emotional person, this pregnancy has increased them exponentially...Wow, Christmas is going to be one crying mess of a Stephanie this year...LOL All it will take is someone giving me a meaningful gift (or giving someone ELSE a meaningful gift, and I'll be done)

MrsLat October 18th, 2012 06:35 PM

HAHA! Good thing I am about 96% sure I will be getting like socks or something equally unmeaningful from the DH. I am safe!

beatlechicksteph October 18th, 2012 06:54 PM

Haha Lucky! I'm not TOO worried about DH's gift, so much as my MOTHER'S gift to me...because this is her first grandchild, I have a feeling *something* meaningful will go down on Christmas....

felicia_alexis October 18th, 2012 07:10 PM

I am an emotional wreck. I bawled like a baby the other night and I do not cry and Dh said well its official you are pregnant lol

NOw add crying from a pic on facebook. It was a kid getting a flag at his dads military funeral. My ex was a Marine and all of my friends still are its always my worry I will be excepting someones flag :(

navywifey2003 October 18th, 2012 09:28 PM

I'm such an emotional mess!

edgeofelise October 18th, 2012 10:14 PM

Yeah, I cried while walking down the street on the way home from work today because I was listening to Pandora and it played the song from the final episode of Six Feet Under which makes me lose it every time. I can usually keep my cool, though. Not today, lol! I also just threw a huge tantrum because I'm sick of being so sick and I needed to eat but didn't want to eat so late because I feel so fat. :cry:

Lindz253 October 19th, 2012 03:00 AM

Yes! I tear up or cry over things that arnt even sad!

mommy220 October 19th, 2012 03:02 AM

I havent gotten that bad yet, but I know it's coming. My tears well up easily now. I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter, we went to see I am Legend in the movie theater and it was packed. I was BAWLING uncontrollably, like the snot dripping, sniffing, heavy sobbing. I couldn't stop, it was soooooo embarrassing but looking back it was sooooo funny! LOL!!

Steph625 October 19th, 2012 03:39 AM

I'm an emotional wreck as well! I was watching a marching band in a parade the other night and I saw a young lady drummer and teared up. I kept thinking that could be my daughter marching (who just started playing the drums) and how proud I'd be of her.

Mitza1013 October 19th, 2012 04:29 AM

Yep...it's bad. Crying over the stuipidest things. Then getting furious at myself for crying..or at DH for making fun of me for crying. UGH...hormones.

overlinmommy17 October 19th, 2012 05:37 AM

Yes. I have cried several times.i even started crying at work like a blubbering fool the other day and I couldn't stop. Oh well. And I love the little mermaid. I probably would have cried too!!!!!!