JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend plans? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2586408-weekend-plans.html)

bribugg13 October 19th, 2012 07:41 AM

Weekend plans?

What is everyone doing this weekend? Any fun plans or the same old stuff?

We're finally heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend to take some pictures. We're actually traveling down to FL to visit the ILs for Halloween, so I'll carve pumpkins down there the next weekend. Of course, the usual of running errands and grocery shopping this weekend also.

Lindz253 October 19th, 2012 07:53 AM

Re: Weekend plans?

After all the wedding festivities last weekend I'm happy that all we have going on is my nephew's birthday party tonight and that's it!

MrsLat October 19th, 2012 08:00 AM

Ah, its the bright lights of Vegas baby! Although Vegas just isn't the same sans alcohol and the inability to keep all that delicious food down! But I am still pretty excited.. who knows? Maybe I will come back a millionaire! JK!!

ashleykathleen October 19th, 2012 08:07 AM

I'm taking the kids to the pumpkin trail! We have an awesome garden & arts center that puts on a pumpkin trail every year...all around the outdoor trails are thousands of elaborate jack o lanterns lit up for everyone to see. We walk around and admire them all while drinking apple cider :)

jhmomofmany October 19th, 2012 08:33 AM

I work 29.5 hours between Friday and Sunday night. Blah.. :(

edgeofelise October 19th, 2012 08:35 AM

I'm pretty much just trying not to barf all day. If I make it out of the house, I consider it a win. Tonight I have a work dinner and that's pretty much it. We might try to take DD trick-or-treating if DH doesn't have to work Saturday night.

Hopeful2BMommy October 19th, 2012 08:40 AM

We are going out of town for the next 3/4 weekends. Usually we visit my family on Sundays, but I need to avoid them for a few weeks so I can keep our secret a secret! We're going Christmas shopping this weekend.

MissErica October 19th, 2012 08:59 AM

I have an out of town friend staying the weekend, yippppeeeee.

Honestlymonique October 19th, 2012 09:25 AM

Grocery shopping, visiting my grandfather, baking with the bff, Xmas shopping & crabbing (<only thing I really looking forward to) and FOOTBALL SUNDAY with the husband GO SAINTS
O yea n doing a fall cleaning. Busy busy busy

eshute October 19th, 2012 09:45 AM

Hopefully going to get the yard cleaned up. I have a very small yard, but suddenly it looks so big. Haha. Otherwise, as long as I can keep myself from gagging for most of the weekend, I'll be pretty happy.

CCR October 19th, 2012 10:17 AM

Taking DS to get his flu shot and a haircut tomorrow morning. We will probably go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow afternoon. Just planning on being lazy on Sunday!

Josie+Shpala October 19th, 2012 10:37 AM

We are going to spend some time with our son. We get to bring him home in about 3 weeks and we are too excited!!