JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Favorites (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2586822-favorites.html)

navywifey2003 October 20th, 2012 02:46 PM

Favorites

What is your favorite movie?
Movie snack?

edgeofelise October 20th, 2012 03:03 PM

Re: Favorites

Legends of the Fall is reeeeeallllly high up there, but I have a ton of favorite movies. Of course my brain isn't working right now so I can't remember any. I love everything Wes Anderson does.

Favorite movie snack is hard for me right now because it all sounds so gross. I seem to recall enjoying very buttery popcorn, but I'm not a candy person.

MrsLat October 20th, 2012 03:07 PM

Sour patch kids! Aaah and a coke. It is what I get EVERY time I go to the movie. Which isn't saying much since I go about once a year these days. Some of my favorites...

-The Truman Show
-The Green Mile
-Pursuit of Happiness
-A Walk to Remember (K this one is embarrassing because it got horrible reviews, but its like my secret movie love lol)

If you didn't catch a theme here, I like movies that make ya cry/think and but there are inspiring messages in them (If that makes sense)

eshute October 20th, 2012 03:11 PM

I love brat pack movies. My favorite is probably 16 candles or the breakfast club. Pretty in pink is pretty high up there, too.

At home my favorite snack for movies is sour patch kids and chocolate covered peanuts, at the movies it's definitely movie theater popcorn. I love that stuff!!

ashleykathleen October 20th, 2012 03:49 PM

I have waaaay too many favorite movies...but my all time fave is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn and everything about that movie.

I hate to even think about food right now but normally I like very buttery popcorn and a big coke when I go to the movies.

bribugg13 October 20th, 2012 05:17 PM

Hmmm, I'm also a big movie fan, but movies that I could watch over and over....

Finding Nemo
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (original)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter series
any Adam Sandler movie

favorite snacks would be cheese popcorn or kettle corn, and chocolate! lol

j&jmom October 20th, 2012 07:27 PM

I don't think I have a favorite movie. I get bored watching the same movie too much. & I try never to eat anything that you buy at a movie theatre!

Lindz253 October 21st, 2012 04:44 AM

I love too many movies to have a favorite. Going to the movie theater is one of my most favorite things to do! I love getting popcorn and a soft drink and sometimes twizzlers.

CCR October 21st, 2012 05:41 AM

My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind. Favorite snacks are popcorn and peanut butter m&ms

beatlechicksteph October 21st, 2012 06:38 AM

My all time favorite movie is Gone With the Wind (my second favorite movie is Across the Universe) I LOVE Popcorn with movies! At home or at the theater. We have an air popper so we pop popcorn ALL the time! :)

~*Nicole*~ October 21st, 2012 06:56 AM

I love so many movies, it's hard to pick favorites. I just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love last night and I can say for sure that it's pretty high up on my list. I also really enjoy The Shawshank Redemption, American History X, the Scream movies (esp. 2), The Town, Sleepers, Clue, Grandma's Boy, Reservoir Dogs, No Country For Old Men, Fargo, Knocked Up, The Count of Monte Cristo, Harry Potter, Boondock Saints... Lol I have a lot of movies that I love, but those are the ones I could think of.
As for movie snacks, I would normally say Sour Patch Kids and Diet Cherry Coke, but neither of those sound good right now. If I were to go to the movies today I'd pick cherry Twizzlers and Diet Mt. Dew (yep, I still drink caffeine :x)

mommyandwife08 October 21st, 2012 06:59 AM

My favorite movie would have to be Pride and Prejudice. My favorite movie snack would be popcorn with extra butter and a coke.

enchantingdragon October 21st, 2012 08:03 AM

Princess Bride, Notting Hill, The Notebook, Up, and Sweet Home Alabama

Popcorn

laurhob October 21st, 2012 09:48 AM

Favorite movie: Waiting for Guffman

Favorite movie snacks: dots

QueenCrafty October 21st, 2012 10:22 AM

Little Women, Pride & Prejudice, Mansfield Park, or Shakespeare in Love. Can you tell I like period films?

Favorite snack is junior mints or gummy bears, or maybe both at the same time