JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   California rolls and chocolate milkshakes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2587511-california-rolls-and-chocolate-milkshakes.html)

mommyandwife08 October 22nd, 2012 04:50 PM

California rolls and chocolate milkshakes

The only thing i could even think about eating for supper was California rolls. Which is different for me because i normally do not like them but they were AMAZING! It has been the first thing i have really enjoyed eating in about a week. Now I am making some chocolate ice cream so I can make myself a milkshake. :grin: Anyone else having some strange cravings tonight?

edgeofelise October 22nd, 2012 05:13 PM

Re: California rolls and chocolate milkshakes

Oh, California roll is amazing to me right now. The ginger and wasabi really help settle my stomach. LOVE! So glad that's the only kind of sushi I like, because it's not real sushi and I can eat it!

No weird cravings for me today. Just trying to keep my stomach full of whatever won't make me barf. I just ate half an apple and 3/4 of a sleeve of ritz crackers followed by two antacid tablets for dessert, lol. Just six more weeks of this wretched first trimester!

felicia_alexis October 22nd, 2012 07:23 PM

I wanted ice cream so bad and I am lactose intolerant. Makes me feel like horrible stomach flu. Bad cramps and have bathroom issues sorry tmi but boy it tasted amazing! And guess what just a bit of cramping it didnt kill me lol

Lindz253 October 22nd, 2012 07:31 PM

I went crazy this afternoon at Target. Cheeze-its, nilla wafers, m&m's, kit kats, bar of choc w caramel and a bar of choc w nuts. Like those big square Godiva bar things. Currently I'm putting a hurtin on the Cheeze-its

laurhob October 22nd, 2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felicia_alexis (Post 26684302)
I wanted ice cream so bad and I am lactose intolerant. Makes me feel like horrible stomach flu. Bad cramps and have bathroom issues sorry tmi but boy it tasted amazing! And guess what just a bit of cramping it didnt kill me lol

I normally can't tolerate dairy either but, for some reason I can eat it during pregnancy without much consequence- weird huh? Good thing because milk is the only thing I can ingest in the mornings lately that doesn't turn my stomach. Cold cheese and veggie sandwiches have been my go to food lately, and chicken rice soup. And California rolls actually sound pretty good too, may have to order take out for dinner tomorrow!