JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   And the nausea begins (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2589058-and-nausea-begins.html)

QueenCrafty October 26th, 2012 12:32 PM

And the nausea begins

I was doing great until today. I remember that my nausea started at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy. Sure enough, just before 7 weeks I feel like crap. I was on my way home from work this afternoon and almost threw up. I decided to eat a sandwich, thinking maybe having something in my stomach would help. Not so much. I really hope this was a fluke because I don't have time to be queasy with work and two kids.

missmorganxo October 26th, 2012 12:49 PM

Re: And the nausea begins

I'm sick, too, and it's awful. We just have to stay strong, and feel like crap. I'm asking for zofran, I can't function like this! :(

sweety_pie October 26th, 2012 01:02 PM

How strange LOL I had a sick tummy hit today as well, felt HORRIBLE all day!! Like a Zombie! :( I'm getting close to 7 weeks too, I REALLY hope it was just today lol because it was HARD babysitting today feeling so GROSS!

navywifey2003 October 26th, 2012 01:10 PM

I hope you feel better soon! I've been feeling yucky too!

CartersMommy October 26th, 2012 01:40 PM

:/ ick.. I have one day where I feel like yuck all day and the next day I feel pretty good.... which makes me more worried than anything

Hopeful2BMommy October 26th, 2012 01:42 PM

Mine started today too.

Lindz253 October 26th, 2012 06:24 PM

Sorry you feel yucky!!

Gen88 October 26th, 2012 06:28 PM

Mine started at 6 weeks too, I'm 7 weeks now and well still feel like vomiting all day long :(

j&jmom October 26th, 2012 07:30 PM

I've been feeling bad every time my stomach gets empty or too full. . . Okay, almost all the time! Ugh!! Hope you feel better soon.

ashnicole86 October 27th, 2012 12:04 PM

Mine started yesterday too. Although I'm not sure how far a long I am yet, I think it's between 6 and 7 weeks. My friend tells me that it helps to eat smaller meals more often throughout the day...easier said than done when I don't even get a break at work. Plus nothing even looks appetizing to me. ugh. lol.

Mom2LillieAidan October 27th, 2012 12:09 PM

Oh boy, I'm 7 weeks and 4 days and I've been sick for 2-3 weeks already... Only actually thrown up once, but definitely nauseous every day, barely able to consider eating..

edgeofelise October 27th, 2012 12:39 PM

The nausea started earlier for me this time, at 5 1/2 weeks, and it's been WAY more intense. I was afraid it would stick around the whole pregnancy because I know a lot of women who were sick the whole time with their second, but yesterday I woke up and felt almost normal. I'm fine today, too, unless I go too long without eating. The queasiness seems to have been replaced with terrible dizzy spells, though. Whatever, I'll take that over constantly wanting to puke! Hope it clears up for everybody soon!

j&jmom October 28th, 2012 04:54 AM

Has anyone tried taking anything. My doctor told me vitamin B6 & something else. My morning sickness is pretty mild, but if I can take something to relieve it it's definitely worth the try.

MrsLat October 28th, 2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j&jmom (Post 26704551)
Has anyone tried taking anything. My doctor told me vitamin B6 & something else. My morning sickness is pretty mild, but if I can take something to relieve it it's definitely worth the try.

You take 1 Vitamin B6 and 1/2 of a Unisom :) This is the chemical compound for Dilectin, which is one o the most commonly used anti-nausea meds. Hope that is helpful!