JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   OMG I cant stop craving... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2589251-omg-i-cant-stop-craving.html)

Karenna October 27th, 2012 07:27 AM

OMG I cant stop craving...

SWEETS! LOL I want sour patch kids and chocolate bars SOOO badly!:rolleyes: I have tried to only have some once a week but I literally cant stop thinking about how badly I want them. Anyone else craving sweets?

felicia_alexis October 27th, 2012 07:31 AM

Re: OMG I cant stop craving...

OMG I love sour oatch kids! I want spicey

Karenna October 27th, 2012 07:36 AM

Taco Bell is another craving of mine and I never usually eat it LOL!

felicia_alexis October 27th, 2012 07:40 AM

lol I have been wanting ice tea a lot also.

Steph625 October 27th, 2012 07:45 AM

Oh my!!! I'm craving chocolate so bad too! My husband bought me a bag of chocolate last night and woke up this morning to find the empty bag on the floor...shredded! I guess my dog was craving chocolate too. :(

LisaS October 27th, 2012 09:01 AM

I HAD to have sweets when I was pregnant with DS. The other night, I went to a mom's night in that a friend hosted and it was basically a wine and dessert potluck. I had 1 piece of brownie, 1 small scoop of ice cream, and 1 small piece of pumpkin coffee cake...then puked when I got home. I guess this baby doesn't like sugar so much.

Lindz253 October 27th, 2012 09:28 AM

I am going through waves of craving sweets. Right now I don't want any but last week I was killing chocolate!

QueenCrafty October 27th, 2012 10:32 AM

My cravings aren't really strong, but I do seem to have more of a preference for savory things. Greek and Turkish food appeal to me right now. With my oldest I craved chocolate, and I've never been a huge fan of chocolate. I was constantly in search of the most chocolately dessert I could possibly find. No wonder I gained 40 pounds. I really didn't have cravings with my youngest.

MsBof3 October 27th, 2012 11:22 AM

Pastas and red sauces... Scratch that. Those are just the carriers for what I seem to want most- mozzarella cheese and lots of it!! :D

MrsLat October 27th, 2012 12:26 PM

I am craving sweets way bad! That box of donuts didn't stand a chance... I am going to be a whale if I keep this up!!

TeresaV October 27th, 2012 03:45 PM

Pizza and donuts (not together of course). I hate the fact that I cannot stand the thought of eating foods that I normally love.

navywifey2003 October 27th, 2012 03:52 PM

I'm craving all junk. We just went to jack in the box for some tacos. Yummy!

Karenna October 27th, 2012 04:06 PM

I just ate and entire carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream! OMG I feel so bloated now lol