JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   It's finally Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2596210-its-finally-friday.html)

navywifey2003 November 16th, 2012 12:20 PM

It's finally Friday

What are your plans for this weekend?

rcjh12 November 16th, 2012 12:32 PM

Re: It's finally Friday

Cleaning house, and doing engagement pictures for a friend. And after all that, being lazy ;)

jhmomofmany November 16th, 2012 12:52 PM

I work. :(

QueenCrafty November 16th, 2012 12:58 PM

So thankful for Friday! It's been a long week. Our city is doing their Christmas tree lighting ceremony tonight, so we're taking the girls and my dad. Tomorrow the city is doing their Christmas parade. Lily's dance studio has a float on the parade so she and I are riding on it. DH is judging the parade. Afterwards we're going to our friends' for their daughter's birthday party. Sunday I need to be cleaning my house to get ready for Thanksgiving.

wanttobeinvienna November 16th, 2012 01:41 PM

Halleluiah for Friday!!! I am so exhausted and ready for resting! So this evening we are just going to relax!

Tomorrow we are going to the Christmas Parade, I am SOOOO excited about it! My SO (more about THAT later!) is in the parade (he has been in the annual production of Christmas Carol for the past 20 years as Jacob Marley) so we are excited to see him in his glory!

Then we will spend the day being in the holiday spirit- at least that's my hope of a sweet afternoon, baking cookies, me not tired at all, kids not bickering, SO gracefully embracing the reality of the baby coming... ahh......

OK- That's the dream... The reality will more look like crazy kids, exhausted mom, and SO stressed out about the baby!

crawmommy November 16th, 2012 03:03 PM

Tonight is 'family night'. Tomorrow I have to go to an auction for my SIL bc my MIL has no clue how to buy at an auction..too funny! Then pack & clean (hopefully) for this mama.

Mom2LillieAidan November 16th, 2012 03:18 PM

I have dd this weekend (yay!) and SO has to work tomorrow (boo!) so we'll have a quiet day at home (like every day) and then Sunday, SO has to work a half day, so he'll probably go in at 4pm.

beatlechicksteph November 16th, 2012 05:03 PM

Well, it's Thanksgiving break, so we have a nice LONG weekend :-D Sunday the new Wii comes out, and since we pre-ordered it like forever ago, we're going to go pick it up, and buy the new Mario game to go with it, and then hunker down and play video games until I have to make thanksgiving dinner :)

navywifey2003 November 16th, 2012 06:11 PM

We have nothing planned other than our pregnancy reveal photoshoot. It's suppose to rain so hopefully it holds off for a bit. We are broke. I thought I might get some Christmas shopping done but I guess not. My husband is a recruiter and has to be at a football game tonight and I'm annoyed about it.