JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Blahhh, I Should Be Asleep (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2596352-blahhh-i-should-asleep.html)

Rossi_R November 17th, 2012 01:38 AM

Blahhh, I Should Be Asleep

Doesn't matter how extremely tired I am, if my bladder gets to screaming I have to hop up and silence it. :headwall:

With my DS I'm awake right now reflecting on how spoiled I was with that pregnancy. I skated from beginning to end with him basically. Now on eggo #2 I'm feeling everything as if it's my first time. Not to mention the bloating and development onsets faster with most, and for me this one is more pronounced. I am indeed seeing/feeling it all much earlier...

Ehh, just thought I'd make an appearance since I'm failing to get into some good sleep. Hope you ladies are doing as good as can be expected. The things we go through for our most precious end result! :heart:

MrsLat November 17th, 2012 02:36 AM

Re: Blahhh, I Should Be Asleep

Boooo for insomnia! As you can see from my lovely time stamp--I am also up at a ridiculous hour! I am so tired of it--just not tired enough to fall asleep, apparently :( Hope you get some rest soon!

dmreed32 November 17th, 2012 03:02 AM

I'm at work, after a day of no sleep yesterday. My 7 year old has a double ear infection. Between getting him from school, taking him to doctor and waiting for hits prescription there was no time for sleep before I had to work..... Tomorrow ( today) I am going to sleep all day though! Yeah, right I've said that before haha

eshute November 17th, 2012 04:39 AM

I've been getting up anywhere between 4 and 6am because of that screaming bladder and can't get back to sleep. So I stay up for 2 hours and then get tired again. So I sleep for an hour or two before going to work. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that I work the 2-10 shift. I feel your pain!

mommy220 November 17th, 2012 04:58 AM

I pee so many times a night it is crazy and every time it feels like I haven't gone in days I have to go so bad!

wanttobeinvienna November 17th, 2012 05:18 AM

Ugh, no fun!! I have no words of advice, just hugs and **** that sucks!!

QueenCrafty November 17th, 2012 07:51 AM

I am up at 1:30 am to pee like clockwork. It is frustrating for sure!

Rossi_R November 17th, 2012 11:27 AM

Here's a hug ladies :hug:

Feels rather good to have others that can empathize though. We're all indeed Wonderwomen!