JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2603993-monday-moans.html)

navywifey2003 December 10th, 2012 09:11 AM

Monday Moans

lets here those moans today ladies!

QueenCrafty December 10th, 2012 09:26 AM

Re: Monday Moans

I hate the stress of waiting for my Level II u/s and the unknowns with this SCH. I had more bleeding yesterday and feel like I got hit by a truck today

eshute December 10th, 2012 09:31 AM

Not feeling pregnant at all. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and it's just that the second trimester is better, but I keep worrying that something is wrong. Tried a pocket doppler that I got today and no luck on finding a heartbeat. Feeling overwhelmed today with everything that is going on and everything that is going to change in the next couple months. And I have to work today. Ugh.

QueenCrafty - Sorry you're feeling so bad, I know that any bleeding would really freak me out. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

bobbiejo1982 December 10th, 2012 10:07 AM

I guess having to work 12hrs today and 12 hrs tomorrow and the 8 inches of snow we got yesterday. Also some pain this morning that is a little scary.

sunnydaze December 10th, 2012 10:22 AM

I am very weepy for no reason.

princess136 December 10th, 2012 10:53 AM

I have a terrible headache. On the bright side the doc gave me some migraine meds on Friday because I had one for two days last week so that is good. happy to be pregnant, ready for morning, afternoon, night sickness to go away :)

rcjh12 December 10th, 2012 10:56 AM

I had an appt today and everything looked good (yay) except for my blood pressure. I've never had problems with high blood pressure before, but it was really high at my appointment and now I have to home monitor for a few days. I am hoping it is just the stress that this time of year seems to bring on and not a real issue.

Mom2LillieAidan December 10th, 2012 11:07 AM

Let's see, where to start.. DD came back from her dad's last night with a nasty rash so we're headed to the dr in an hour and a half (hopefully it's nothing, just heat rash or something), my stomach is in knots still from spending the better part of an hour in the bathroom this morning, the weather here is supposed to be all gross and rainy, I really really need to do the dishes but I haven't gotten up the energy to yet.. I think that covers most of it.. Oh, and I've been having horrible cramps this morning that feel like the worst period cramps I've ever had..

MamaSkunk December 10th, 2012 11:13 AM

I want a burger...McD's..BurgerKing..Wendys...Culvers...Im not picky but I want a fastfood burger and we are broke! And DH still wont get his check from his new job til the 21st and we ran outta dog food too so im not sure where Im gonna get food for the dogs. My dad is anti dogs so he refuses to buy them food. :( Im super stressed about this whole no money at the holidays.

navywifey2003 December 10th, 2012 11:36 AM

I'm so over barfing. And crying because I don't feel good. It seems to be getting a bit better but I'm ready for it to leave!

Hugs to everyone!

CartersMommy December 10th, 2012 12:12 PM

I am with you naveywife. Sick of being sick Blah! I also just need my ability to focus back I think the entire situation with this pregnancy has me so unable to focus on stuff I need to do. I just need some clear head moments.

beatlechicksteph December 10th, 2012 12:46 PM

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, so consequently I'm EXHAUSTED now, and I just spent all day with first graders who drove me insane all day, so I have a little bit of a headache. And, my 2 day work week just turned into a 4 day one, because I can't say no. I'm just glad to be home and in the quiet before I have to start doing chores.

ashleykathleen December 10th, 2012 01:30 PM

I'm so over my son not sleeping well. I was in tears at 2:30 this morning because he wouldn't go back to sleep and I was so exhausted. I just feel like by 2 years old we should have this figured out...I cry everytime I think about adding a newborn into the mix :(

SassySami December 11th, 2012 03:47 AM

I felt so sick on monday and I was so tired! I came home and went to bed at 6:30

j&jmom December 11th, 2012 03:54 AM

I'm just completely exhausted. This happens to me every pregnancy and I'm just tired of being tired.