JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Hormones (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2604373-hormones.html)

navywifey2003 December 11th, 2012 09:33 AM

Hormones

How are the extra hormones effecting your everyday life? Do you cry more? Get mad easier?

Logan plus one Mommy December 11th, 2012 09:35 AM

Re: Hormones

I cry easier, and my DH says I'm a little moody.... :)

overlinmommy17 December 11th, 2012 09:36 AM

With all three of my boys it seemed like i cried ALL THE TIME. With this pregnancy I am not crying as much, but I am so easily angered and I seem to be moody and short fused. I try really hard not to be , but i just can't seem to help it. For the most part my DH has been very understanding but this past weekend we had a huge fight and i have a feeling that i am a lot to blame for it:( It is very hard on relationships.

sunnydaze December 11th, 2012 09:54 AM

I cry over everything. It is starting to be a problem. I may talk to my doctor about it.

navywifey2003 December 11th, 2012 09:59 AM

I am extremely moody and short fused with everyone. Which is so hard for me. I feel so awful after I loose it. I cry a lot normally but its magnified by a million while pregnant.

QueenCrafty December 11th, 2012 10:34 AM

I am short fused as well. DH would say that my pregnancies are like I'm PMSing all day every day for 9 months. Apparently I am not pleasant to be around

MrsLat December 11th, 2012 12:50 PM

I do cry easier... but I am actually a lot happier this pregnancy. It is the strangest thing. With DS, I was in bed crying all day, everyday. I usually take antidepressants, but I was able to wean off of them the last few weeks with no trouble at all. It is amazing.

beatlechicksteph December 11th, 2012 01:05 PM

I cry so much easier! I'm a crier, but not to this extreme! It's driving my DH crazy! Like, for example, Sunday he made the decision to put the flour in a different canister than the one we had it in, and now the canisters don't match, and I broke down crying that he "made the kitchen ugly." *sigh* LOL

bobbiejo1982 December 11th, 2012 01:17 PM

Both. i cry often over nothing and get mad very easily too. it's kind of a problem.

Kyla0709 December 11th, 2012 01:39 PM

Surprisingly I haven't been too weepy, mostly in the mornings, I'll wake up and see what a mess the house is and just start crying and yelling at my DH (who isn't actually home to hear me) that he should do more chores. I know it must be very irrational so that's why I do it while I'm by myself! But I am VERY short fused. My poor pooch takes the brunt of it, as he follows me around EVERYWHERE and that in itself is very irritating. I absolutely have to take a few deep breaths before I try to deal with my boys when they're being terrors. Yup, definitely like constant PMS.

rcjh12 December 11th, 2012 01:42 PM

I'm a crier naturally, and so far haven't noticed that this pregnancy has made it worse. I am afraid, though, that it's made me kind of a jerk. DH and I were watching some weird new game show last night, Take It All or something like that, and all I wanted to do was heckle everyone. DH kept giving me sideways looks. Apparently I've been doing this a lot lately with several shows we watch, and didn't realize it. I just hope that means the baby is just soaking up all my extra nice so that all this grumpiness has a point.

Mom2LillieAidan December 11th, 2012 01:55 PM

I'm not really crying more, but definitely easier.. And I am absolutely easier angered/frustrated.. And poor SO has gotten the brunt of it.

Becca2581 December 11th, 2012 02:04 PM

I cry at least once a day, usually a Christmas song makes me cry. We were watching NCIS last night and I started bawling. I get cranky at home sometimes, and get a short fuse with dd and bf, then I apologize very quickly.

TeresaV December 11th, 2012 04:51 PM

I'm not a terribly emotional person. I haven't noticed myself being more sensitive than usual, although I did snap at a fellow customer at a store I was in today for being rude to the cashier. Those who work in customer service have a hard time tolerating people being rude. Oops.