JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Regular Clothes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2604744-regular-clothes.html)

navywifey2003 December 12th, 2012 09:55 AM

Regular Clothes

Are you still in regular clothes or have you made the switch to maternity?

rcjh12 December 12th, 2012 10:34 AM

Re: Regular Clothes

Still in regular clothes, but did just break down and order a couple of pairs of maternity pants because another week or so and mine will all be getting too tight.

DaniB+3 December 12th, 2012 10:39 AM

I'm in my regular clothes but my pants are crazy tight. I just haven't had energy to go out and buy maternity clothes. Need to do it soon, though.

terese81 December 12th, 2012 10:44 AM

Still in my regular clothes! I'm hoping to stay in them as LONG as possible!!

MamaSkunk December 12th, 2012 11:08 AM

Still in regular clothes...with DD she sat up high so even at 41 weeks pregnant i only had to leave my button on my normal jeans undone. I will probably need a few maternity shirts tho. Especially if this one sits high up like DD did.

Logan plus one Mommy December 12th, 2012 11:21 AM

Half of the time regular, half maternity. I'm wearing regular jeans to day, but they have to be unbuttoned, without the elastic on the button and wearing a bella band thing....

ashleykathleen December 12th, 2012 11:26 AM

I wear scrubs everyday for work and for this I am thankful! I'm still in regular clothes. My jeans need a rubberband because I can't button them comfortably and I'm wearing lots of leggings and tunic style clothes. I try to avoid maternity clothes for as long as possible!

QueenCrafty December 12th, 2012 11:57 AM

Half and half. I broke down and picked up 3 maternity pants- jeans, black dress pants, and grey dress pants. I can still wear a few pairs of my "fat" pants and all of my regular shirts.

bribugg13 December 12th, 2012 12:02 PM

It depends on the day, so far I've bought one pair of maternity jeans and a few tops. I haven't worn any of the tops yet, but the jeans are now my "going out" jeans! lol I live in sweat pants most days! :D

Mitza1013 December 12th, 2012 12:09 PM

Still in my regular cloths. I'm sure with in a month I will have to make the switch.

princess136 December 12th, 2012 12:21 PM

I am still in my regular clothes but only with the belly band. My jeans are so uncomfortable even with them being unbuttoned and unzipped. I have bought about 5 shirts. And yesterday my bestie brought me a pair of jeans she bought me. Probably another month and I will have to be in full on maternity clothes.

ashnicole86 December 12th, 2012 12:41 PM

I so far have one pair of maternity jeans, and one pair of maternity dress pants for work. I do wear them from time to time, like today I feel extremely bloated and I don't feel like messing with my belly band thing. When I wear my regular jeans I usually either do the hair-tye trick or use a belly band...It just depends on the brand of jeans, some I can't zip or button, others I can only zip. I think in a few weeks I'm going to have to invest in some more maternity jeans. As far as tops go I'm still wearing regular tops, this last week some have been getting tighter, and I've started wearing my looser summer tank tops and wearing them with a cardigan. I've also discovered that the plain v-neck tees from victoria secret/pink are super stretchy and extremely comfy... I'm def investing in a few more colors!

jhmomofmany December 12th, 2012 12:58 PM

Still in regular clothes for now, I found a pair of maternity jeans but they are too big as of yet. I do need bigger scrub tops for work, but not because of my belly- for my boobs! ;)

Steph625 December 12th, 2012 01:04 PM

I'm still in regular clothes as well. My hubby did just buy me a nice big fluffy sweater that I might wear to Christmas parties.

briellelynette December 12th, 2012 03:09 PM

Still in regular clothes, I'm sure in a few more weeks I will need to get a couple of shirts, my pants arefine for now.

mommy220 December 12th, 2012 03:16 PM

I have broken out all my old maternity clothes. Some of them are HORRIBLE. I have worn a few pants here and there when I feel really big. Some of my pants dig into me too much and so I bought a black belly band. I wear that to work a lot. Some times my pants can zip, it all depends but they are definitely getting tighter!!

pamela.burke611 December 12th, 2012 03:41 PM

regular clothes here. I just would rather stick to my sweats though with big tshirts for right now because I have absolutely no energy or motivation to put myself together right now :/ ughhhhh

D&K's_mama December 12th, 2012 03:48 PM

Still in my reg clothes too....They are getting tight though!! I kept all my mat clothes from dd but haven't started wearing any of them just yet!

CartersMommy December 12th, 2012 04:43 PM

About 30% maternity or stuff I have bought that is flowerier 70% regular I can wear up chubby pants and I bought a size up pair of pants so I am not in my pre pregnancy clothing but I am not jumping into maternity all the way yet.

LisaS December 12th, 2012 07:38 PM

Half and half here too. I can wear elastic waistbands, but jeans definitely have to be maternity. Most of my tops are long tops, so I can wear them throughout pregnancy and when I'm not pregnant, but a friend lent me a TON of her maternity clothes, so I've been wearing some of her tops here and there.