JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Love my doppler! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2604990-love-my-doppler.html)

MissyBee December 12th, 2012 09:28 PM

Love my doppler!

There is nothing more amazing to me than listening to that fast little heartbeat and hearing it doing gymnastics in there. Gosh... So in love with my little turtle. :)

(I've been calling it my turtle baby bc it looks like a sea turtle in the last ultrasound picture. Haha)

Based on what I'm hearing... I'm gonna be feeling this baby a lot once it's bigger. It's doing flips or something in there! And I swear it's going right at the Doppler when I push too hard lately. I'll hear a super loud noise and then it'll be gone. Haha. Love it.

MrsLat December 12th, 2012 10:38 PM

Re: Love my doppler!

Cute! I love my doppler too! I think I am gonna pull it out and use it, its been almost a week. Thanks for the idea, haha!

mommy220 December 13th, 2012 03:12 AM

Ahhh I want a doppler so bad!

mommyandwife08 December 13th, 2012 06:26 AM

I love my doppler too. I am returning it next week though. I am pretty sure I am starting to feel little thumps so i am okay with sending back. it is so cool though, hearing all the movement they are doing.

MissyBee December 13th, 2012 09:57 AM

The one I got was $30 on amazon. It's not the best out there, obviously, but it works! Haha.

~Traci~ December 13th, 2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyBee (Post 26869792)
The one I got was $30 on amazon. It's not the best out there, obviously, but it works! Haha.

Which one did you get? For $30, I may check that out!

MissyBee December 13th, 2012 05:51 PM

I got the Angel Sounds fetal doppler. It doesn't have a screen to tell you what the heart rate is and it doesn't have a speaker, but comes with headphones and a cord you can plug into speakers if you want. Or it has 2 headphone jacks, so you could plug in two sets of headphones at the same time. It's not the fanciest one... but it works! :)

Lcoleman December 13th, 2012 06:17 PM

Well I'm jealous. I was loving my doppler, but then on Friday and Saturday I couldn't find the hb and I FREAKED out (probably because of my two recent losses). At any rate, after confirming baby was ok at the doctor's office, I told DH to hide the darn thing from me. Caused me way too much anxiety...

MissyBee December 13th, 2012 06:49 PM

I know what you mean. I had a few days where I couldn't find it. But I tried not to stress. But then I found it again. I try to limit myself to once a day (usually before I go to bed), just for reassurance. I don't want to do it too much! And sometimes even when I can't hear the hb, I can hear it moving, so I know it's ok.