JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Huge! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2605292-huge.html)

~Traci~ December 13th, 2012 05:12 PM

Huge!

I will be 16 weeks on Saturday and I already feel so HUGE. I don't remember even looking slightly preggo with my first until around 20 weeks. Is this normal during a second pregnancy? I have already had two people ask if I was having twins. :o Please tell me I'm not alone. :smile:

Hopeful2BMommy December 13th, 2012 05:36 PM

Re: Huge!

upload a bump picture!

Brie289 December 13th, 2012 05:36 PM

You are def not alone! I'm showing big time and wearing maternity jeans, with DS I was much further along. How I'm showing already I have no idea since I haven't gained one pound, actually lost 3 since I've been sick quite a bit with this one but its def baby the way it sits. DS I gained 5 in the 1st trimester. I knew you showed earlier with subsequent pregnancies but jeez! And I've already started the sciatica pain :( gonna be a long winter lol.

MrsLat December 13th, 2012 08:40 PM

I can relate. This is my third pregnancy so things have relaxed REALLY quick! I look about 20 weeks along too :/ and I am just 14w4d!

crawmommy December 13th, 2012 09:26 PM

I am having twins and am GINORMUS. I'm only 13 weeks and my uterus was measuring 22 weeks at my 12 week check up.

sunnydaze December 14th, 2012 06:06 AM

I'm a small planet. With my last two pregnancies, you couldn't even tell until I was like 5 1/2 months.

Joanne Nicole December 14th, 2012 06:10 AM

I'm almost 16 weeks and I'm getting pretty big too - it's my second pregnancy as well. I've been in maternity jeans for several weeks now and my regular shirts are all showing tummy - I need to do more maternity shopping for longer shirts!

pamela.burke611 December 15th, 2012 08:40 AM

you're not alone.. I am getting really big. This is also my second pregnancy. With my daughter I gained 35-37 pounds throughout the entire pregnancy.. very slow and gradual.. this time around I have already gained 26-27 pounds :( and I am only 13 weeks 1 day... so.. ya.. I have to try to get a handle on it I suppose..

Rossi_R December 16th, 2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brie289 (Post 26871814)
You are def not alone! I'm showing big time and wearing maternity jeans, with DS I was much further along. How I'm showing already I have no idea since I haven't gained one pound, actually lost 3 since I've been sick quite a bit with this one but its def baby the way it sits. DS I gained 5 in the 1st trimester. I knew you showed earlier with subsequent pregnancies but jeez! And I've already started the sciatica pain :( gonna be a long winter lol.

Ok, you sound JUST LIKE me! I'm not into maternity clothing just yet b/c I am a sweatpants and leggings kind of woman. However, I look so big and have a good deal of discomfort with the weight of this belly. I have had a lack of appetite my whole first trimester and even still. I haven't gained any weight, which is so puzzling but true. Oh and the sciatica issue?! :smackshead: Sitting indian style is a no-go and I do that to start practicing prenatal yoga. smh

DaniB+4 December 16th, 2012 10:11 PM

I look big for being just 13 weeks along. But I just had a baby 16 months ago so I assume things are still pretty relaxed in my abdominal area.