JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Exhausted (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2605378-exhausted.html)

enchantingdragon December 13th, 2012 10:29 PM

Exhausted

I am literally crawling into bed everynight at like 9-10 PM since I can barely stay awake. During the day I find that I need a catnap (an hour being ideal but even 20 minutes helps) or I cant make it through the day. I dont remember being this tired when I was pregnant with Drake and Im not sure if its the pregnancy or just the product of being pregnant while raising a small child, something I didnt have to do the first time obviously. Any one else like this? Is this normal for 2nd pregnancies? Some days I want to have a Coke so bad but so far I have resisted but Im at 12 weeks almost 13 weeks so if this drags into the remaining trimesters I dont know if thats conceivable.

MrsLat December 13th, 2012 10:55 PM

Re: Exhausted

I have been sooooo tired too! Ugh and I am almost 15 weeks. I was hoping it would let up and get better but it hasn't really :( I think its a combination of being pregnant and having young children. It is draining.

mommy220 December 14th, 2012 04:01 AM

I am with you! I am super tired and I am in bed right as soon as my daughter goes to bed. Some days I am in bed by 7:30 but most says 8!!! I work with kids all day and then I have a 4 year old so yeah, I'm tired!!

LisaS December 14th, 2012 10:24 AM

I was also really really tired...I know I was anemic with both my previous pregnancies and I noticed if I had beef for lunch and dinner, I did a lot better. So I picked up some iron pills and am taking one a day. Makes all the difference in the world!

Kyla0709 December 14th, 2012 12:39 PM

I was super super tired all the time with Gabe, who was my second. Not so much with Isaac and even with this LO I haven't really been that tired. I definitely go to bed earlier and feel the need for a nap more often than when not pregnant, but it's not anywhere close to as bad as when I was pregnant with my second.

Rossi_R December 14th, 2012 01:39 PM

You are NOT alone! Just when I think I have my sleeping schedule aligned ok my body shows me who's boss :lol: I'm assuming this pregnancy may just be that one where fatigue may not wane too much...

D&K's_mama December 14th, 2012 04:04 PM

I have been dragging too but my 9 month has been sleeping horriable at night up every hour shes been this way for a few weeks now plus I keep a newborn everyday hes 12 wks then coupling that with being pg I'm tired all the time... normally I'm good with not much sleep but being pregnant changes that for sure!