JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Who's on Pinterest?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2605436-whos-pinterest.html)

sunnydaze December 14th, 2012 04:53 AM

Who's on Pinterest??

I want to follow you!!! Please leave or pm me your board link <3

Tania Dill (tania_dill) on Pinterest

Mom2LillieAidan December 14th, 2012 05:57 AM

Re: Who's on Pinterest??

Jess Dwyer (mom2lillie) on Pinterest

bribugg13 December 14th, 2012 06:00 AM

Me me! Your resident pinterest addict! LOL :lol: The link is at the bottom of my siggy! :D

sunnydaze December 14th, 2012 06:01 AM

I followed you weeks ago Bri LOL

TeresaV December 14th, 2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bribugg13 (Post 26873233)
Me me! Your resident pinterest addict! LOL :lol: The link is at the bottom of my siggy! :D

Holy crap you aren't kidding!!! :smile:

Teresa VanDelinder (tber1981) on Pinterest

MrsLat December 14th, 2012 03:19 PM

I am :)

Valerie Miller (valeriemiller52) on Pinterest

Mom2LillieAidan December 15th, 2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bribugg13 (Post 26873233)

You weren't kidding Bri! Holy cow.. How many boards do you have JUST FOR FOOD? lmao

bribugg13 December 15th, 2012 06:53 AM

lol I love to cook and bake! I follow a LOT of cooking/baking boards, probably the majority of my pins! :D

QueenCrafty December 15th, 2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bribugg13 (Post 26876345)
lol I love to cook and bake! I follow a LOT of cooking/baking boards, probably the majority of my pins! :D

I love your food categories! I now want to rearrange mine

http://pinterest.com/corny7474

bribugg13 December 15th, 2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenCrafty (Post 26877183)
I love your food categories! I now want to rearrange mine

That's how it started for me, with one or two food boards. Then, as I pinned more and more, my OCD kicked in and I had to rearrange and categorize more and more! LOL :lol:

CCR December 15th, 2012 06:52 PM

Claire Rosenzweig (ccr584) on Pinterest

beatlechicksteph December 15th, 2012 07:17 PM

Stephanie Caffrey (beatlechickstep) on Pinterest

MamaSkunk December 15th, 2012 10:24 PM

Thanks Tania!! Ive managed to not check out pinterest til now. Then i checked out you and briannes pages and created my own and was on pinterest all dang day pinning away :p

sunnydaze December 16th, 2012 04:55 AM

well, post your boards then!

bribugg13 December 16th, 2012 05:03 AM

You're welcome :lol: :lol:

I love all of your HP pins, Stephanie! I FINALLY read the entire series for the first time a couple of months ago! Best EVER (of course!) I can't believe it took me so long to read HP. I managed to watch all of the movies afterwards either online or borrowing DVD's from friends. I found all of the DVDs on sale over Thanksgiving & Christmas sales, so my Mom's "giving" them to me for Christmas, excited!!! :D

SassySami December 16th, 2012 05:10 AM

Samantha Walker (slimminsami) on Pinterest

meeeeeeeeeeee

MamaSkunk December 16th, 2012 04:11 PM

Karry Winter (mamaskunk79) on Pinterest

beatlechicksteph December 16th, 2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bribugg13 (Post 26878216)
You're welcome :lol: :lol:

I love all of your HP pins, Stephanie! I FINALLY read the entire series for the first time a couple of months ago! Best EVER (of course!) I can't believe it took me so long to read HP. I managed to watch all of the movies afterwards either online or borrowing DVD's from friends. I found all of the DVDs on sale over Thanksgiving & Christmas sales, so my Mom's "giving" them to me for Christmas, excited!!! :D

Haha Thanks!! I'm a major Potterhead, and I don't even own the books! I checked them all out of the library a couple years ago and competed with my 4th graders who could read the whole series first :) I couldn't believe I hadn't read the books before then. My 4th graders couldn't believe it either.

MamaSkunk December 17th, 2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph (Post 26879594)
Haha Thanks!! I'm a major Potterhead, and I don't even own the books! I checked them all out of the library a couple years ago and competed with my 4th graders who could read the whole series first :) I couldn't believe I hadn't read the books before then. My 4th graders couldn't believe it either.

I started reading them back when Prisoner came out. So forever ago and I got each book in first edition hardback and I refuse to let others even touch them!!! I let a friend once borrow my Goblet when it came out...she spilled water on it and sneezed huge boogers in it! It was soooo gross i made her buy me a new one! I am super super picky over my books in the first place....but certain series...like my HP ones....im obsessive over! Lol
:rofl: :roaring:

crawmommy December 17th, 2012 09:12 PM

Melissa Crawford (crawmommy1) on Pinterest