JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Quick update on me and BD. Long story, sorry. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2608002-quick-update-me-and-bd-long-story-sorry.html)

eshute December 23rd, 2012 09:47 AM

Quick update on me and BD. Long story, sorry.

I realized that I put in a few posts that the baby's dad and I are back together and had completely failed to update anyone. I guess I was surprised that anyone noticed, haha. But that's why I love you ladies.

The baby's dad (Anthony) and I were doing really well as friends, being completely civil, hanging out together, etc. There was some tension (the good kind), so being in a relationship came up and we talked about it. We both still really care for each other, so I told him if he wanted to try a relationship again that we had to be committed to making it work, that we couldn't break up every time he had a bad day. He thought about it for a minute and responded with "Okay, lets do it." So we slowly started acting like a couple again and things are great at this point. We're happy together and feel very strongly about each other. He's very interested in the pregnancy and even keeps up with what week we're in and what should be going on. I know we never stopped loving each other, but the break gave us a chance to step back and really find out that we want to be together. So, for now, we're committed and are doing our best to make things work. Still taking things one day at a time. Looks like I'll start referring to him as "SO" now. :)

lalap December 23rd, 2012 09:55 AM

Re: Quick update on me and BD. Long story, sorry.

Nice! That's great news!

ashleykathleen December 23rd, 2012 10:16 AM

That's awesome! Sometimes stepping back and realizing what you are missing is all it takes. Hope things keep looking up for you guys!

QueenCrafty December 23rd, 2012 10:26 AM

I'm happy for you guys!!

Mom2LillieAidan December 23rd, 2012 11:50 AM

Yayyy!!! I agree with everyone else, sometimes you just need to take a minute (or month) to reflect on what it is you really want.

navywifey2003 December 23rd, 2012 12:03 PM

I am vey happy for you! I hope things continue to go well!

mommy220 December 23rd, 2012 01:13 PM

I am happy for you and glad to hear that things are going well!

Kim3 December 23rd, 2012 01:32 PM

Best wishes.

enchantingdragon December 23rd, 2012 01:35 PM

Im happy for you

MrsLat December 23rd, 2012 02:08 PM

Very happy to hear this! Sometimes families start in strange situations but you have to make the best of it and I am really glad he is stepping up and giving it a shot! I am hoping things continue to go well!

crawmommy December 23rd, 2012 06:13 PM

Happy for you :)

Kyla0709 December 23rd, 2012 07:35 PM

That sounds great! I'm very happy for you!

eshute December 23rd, 2012 08:58 PM

Thanks everyone!! It means a lot to me that you ladies are always supportive and never judge. I feel very lucky to be a part of this DDC!!

zkat December 24th, 2012 10:27 PM

What a fantastic update!

j&jmom December 25th, 2012 09:57 PM

Great! I hope you continue to find success in your relationship.