JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Mamaskunk and Crawmommy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2610618-mamaskunk-and-crawmommy.html)

navywifey2003 January 2nd, 2013 11:36 AM

Mamaskunk and Crawmommy

Enjoy getting to know each other!

MamaSkunk January 2nd, 2013 11:55 AM

Re: Mamaskunk and Crawmommy

Aww thanks!! Yay cool!

crawmommy January 2nd, 2013 05:20 PM

Hey lady! How was your new years eve? Do anything fun?

MamaSkunk January 2nd, 2013 10:17 PM

Lol absolutely nothing. We watched a movie and I didnt even pay attention to the clock. I was in bed by 12:30. Absolutely boring night! And now DD is sick...again and I sooo want to drink to deal with the crying and fussiness!

crawmommy January 2nd, 2013 10:27 PM

Thaf sucks that DD is sick :( I hear ya on the wishing for a drink to take to edge off! My dd has been terrible lately for no reason...very hard to deal with it! I went and got some dealcoholized wine it is a nice plaacebo :)

MamaSkunk January 2nd, 2013 11:23 PM

I dont have anything that really works as a placebo for my drinks of choice :( Ahh well. Lol. So how are things with you?

And I love your xmas pic with your dog. It cracks me up how the dogs pawin your hubby like hey...pay attention to me darnit. And how your DH and DD are not lookin at the cam and you are. Lol!

crawmommy January 3rd, 2013 07:36 AM

Haha yea I thought this pic was funny so I put it on here but it is not the one I sent out. That one we werr all looking DH had his hand on my belly & 2 small pics on of DD on from of the tree & the other of us and the monster deer DH shot this year.
Anyway things are good here. I have a few clients I'm working with at work finding houses for them. Babies are good. Im actually at another dr appt (this makes 2 this week) just meeting with my regular OB routine check up. Dd is a monster but goodd I'm happy christmas and her bday madness are over so I can get my new house order and start on my list of projects...well itleast delegate them :)
How is life with you? I know it has been rocky lately...how is the bro? Did DD find work? How are you feeling?

MamaSkunk January 3rd, 2013 09:28 AM

Good luck on your appt!
Life is as always eventful here. I have to call the heater guys again as the heaters acting up. Theyve been here twice and it still isnt fixed so im a lil grr about that....thankfully my dad pays them.
Yep DH got a job hes a broker for a trucking company....finding other carriers for shipments in parts of the country they dont cover. He loves it. His organized ocd mind hes perfect for it. Hes been there since the 5th. He will finally get his first full check friday. Woohoo i can pay my cable bill and get stuff i need.
Ahh my brother is being reevaluated today to see if/when he can come home. Hes about 90% back to himself. He has bad days but he at least knows who everyone is now.
Lol i totally get being happy that the holidays are over.....we have to do everything double cuz my parents fight so much. Irritating! It was nice when we lived out in Idaho. It was just us with my stepkids. I got to call all the shots...much less hectic then.

MamaSkunk January 3rd, 2013 12:09 PM

So my heater issue that they been out here 3 times for...this tech finally got it to do what its been doing and it was a 5 minute fix that cost maybe 10 bucks in parts....after my dads spent like 600 bucks already. :smackshead: :brickwall: :smackshead:

crawmommy January 3rd, 2013 12:59 PM

about the heater...that sucks! on the positive thank goodness you didn't have to pay for it :) so do you own your home then?
I;m glad to hear that DD got a great job he loves and your bro is on the up & up...that has hot to be a huge relief.
So...I remember way back you saying you have a lot of step kids...how many again and do they live with you or no?

Oh and btw appt went good. Dr. was able to find the heartbeats with the doppler. 1st hb in the 140's & 2nd hb in 160's! so very happy.

MamaSkunk January 3rd, 2013 01:33 PM

Yay on the good appt! Yep i have 5 stepkids. And no they dont live with us now. The boys all took turns staying with us a few years ago but are all out of the home now. The two girls are in college for nursing. So all total i have 5 stepkids and 5 step grandkids....which is crazy crazy crazy. But my DH is older than me and he started young bein a daddy. And two of the boys started young at bein dads also. The first kid was born when DH and his ex were teens....lol they could have been on 16 and pregnant. My oldest SS is 25. Then next SS is 23. Then SD at 22. SS 3 is 21. And SD is 18. I have hardly any relationship with any of them except SS2. He hates his real mom n loves me. Haha so i already have a mamas boy. DH and his ex had a very messy divorce and she had the kids and kept them from their dad...her uncle was the towns chief of police so there was a huge abuse of power there. But we got them all come running to us away from her as each hit 18.
Also yes we own our own home. My dad bought it for me to get me to move back to Minnesota so that he could see my daughter lol. It was a good bribe.

MamaSkunk January 3rd, 2013 09:25 PM

Well i thought my furnace issue was fixed...sigh. No such luck...which means I will have to call them back..for a fourth time. Ugh! :brickwall:

MamaSkunk January 5th, 2013 11:18 PM

How are you doing? Is your daughter excited for two baby siblings? Is she have a preference for whether she was brothers or sisters?
Have you come up with a nursery theme or color scheme yet?

crawmommy January 7th, 2013 06:49 PM

hey!! Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a few days :( I am okay the last few weeks have been a big blur. January 3rd was a tough day, long story short it is the Birthday of a very close young girl that passed away this past summer suddenly in a car accident and her family( she is 1 of 7 kids) all got baptized and had a celebration for her bday so it brought up a lot of emotions that have been tucked away for a little bit. CRAZiNESS! Besides that I am doing good except freaking out at the realization that I am going to look like a beached whale here in a few months.
DD is overly excited about her new siblings!! She tickles, kisses and hugs them all the time :) She has already made it very clear that she is getting 1 of each, a sister & brother. Not sure if you remember my initial story but DD was telling people a few weeks before I found out I was pregnant that she was getting a sister & brother so if I have anything other than 1 of each I would be shocked!
About the nursery....yea I have no clue except I plan to use the same bedding I think as with DD it is neutral jungle animal theme. But who knows it may change!

So how have you been? Does DD get that you are having another baby she is 2 right? What about your nursery? Will you go all out or are you more minimal with decorating?

MamaSkunk January 7th, 2013 09:36 PM

Yep DD is 26 months tommorow. She kind of gets that mommys gonna have a baby but shes a lil confused still...she will point to my belly and ask baby? And hug my belly and kiss it. But then she will ask if theres a baby in her belly or daddys belly lol.
I am really thinking a zebra theme with hot pink and zebra print for a girl and maybe lime green and zebra for a boy. Oh we will go a bit out with decorating...DH loves to do that part...he goes as crazy over decorating the nursery as most moms do. I think it helps him bond. And Ive found tons of things on Pinterest that Id love to do for the nursery haha. DH is way crafty...more than me...cuz hes very artistic so his honey do list for the nursery has started lol.

crawmommy January 9th, 2013 07:54 PM

I LOVE zebra print! I have loved it for years and DH thinks I am a lunatic! We are very opposite in our tastes and well just about everything so sometimes it makes things difficult. I am SO excited to see your nursery when it is done I bet it will look amazing. I am not usually one to go all out decorating mostly because I am not very good at it and not very creative. I think though because this may be my last time being pregnant I want to try and create really cute nursery. I was just going to use DD décor which was very minimal and neutral zoo animals but now I am thinking owls would be really cute and depending on the sex of the babies I can add more décor after the babies are born. I really think I am having 1 of each so we shall see.

MamaSkunk January 10th, 2013 03:56 PM

I cannot wait until the 19th to find out what Im having! The suspense is killing me! Lol

crawmommy January 10th, 2013 05:54 PM

I was just wondering when you are finding out! I'm super excited for you :) I can live vicariously through you finding out.

crawmommy January 10th, 2013 06:06 PM

My next appt is the 29th They will do all the measurements I'm curious to see if they are still measuring 5 days ahead and to see if all my fibroids are still growing or if they have stopped...I sure hope they hqvent gotten any bigger. I hope the babies are both still healthy...I worry sometimes that something is going to happen to them. Its werd bc ai didn't worry like this with DD.
Do you worry?

MamaSkunk January 10th, 2013 08:19 PM

Yes I think I am worrying more this time because i know what to expect this time. The first time I had no idea when to expect first kicks or anything. Now I know so I feel like I am more anxious waiting for each thing to happen. It took me years to get preg with DD...this time it happened the first time we tried so I keep fearing that since it happened so easily that something may go wrong
I am secretly terrified because I havent felt movement yet. Everyone says your supposed to feel it sooner with subsequent pregnancies etc. But I never felt flutters with dd either. Im not the skinniest girl so I think it could be my weight maybe that makes me not feel those flutters.
Im counting the days til my ultrasound. Its on a saturday so DH can be there. Its in Bloomington so Im probably gonna hit up the Mall of America while there for baby things.
I am also kind of argh at my mom as she invited herself along and I had wanted a special moment for just DH and I. And then she started making all these plans interfering with our plans. She wants to show my DD off to her friends at work...and these are not people I know. And it just really bugs me*for some reason that my mom is always wanting to parade my daughter around to complete strangers.

Will you find out the sex on the 29th or are you gonna stay team green?