JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   It's a.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2611496-its.html)

mommyandwife08 January 4th, 2013 04:10 PM

It's a....

GIRL!!! I am so surprised! Although, I shouldn't be because I have been wrong every time now (and DH has been right). I truly am feeling really nervous. I only know boys... But my DH is so happy, as is the rest of my family. I would post pictures but she was moving so much it was hard to get a good picture (i guess the oj i drank on the way did its job).

Rissa6213 January 4th, 2013 04:11 PM

Re: It's a....

Hooray!!!! Congrats :)

mommy220 January 4th, 2013 05:16 PM

Yay! One more for team pink! Congrats!

navywifey2003 January 4th, 2013 05:55 PM

Yay congrats, you will love having a daughter!

morgankaedenmadisonsmommy January 4th, 2013 05:56 PM

Yay!! Congrats!!

MamaSkunk January 4th, 2013 07:50 PM

Yay congrats! Daughters are awesome!

MrsLat January 4th, 2013 08:17 PM

:cheer: Congratulations on a baby girl!!

ashleykathleen January 5th, 2013 06:17 AM

Woohoo! Little girls are the bees knees :wub:

Karen78 January 5th, 2013 07:06 AM

Yay!!! Congratulations!! She will be have 2 older brothers to protect her and watch out for her! :) So happy you get to buy pink!!

mommyandwife08 January 5th, 2013 07:12 AM

Thanks ladies. If I am being honest I am still unable to call the baby 'she'. It just doesn't feel right! :rolleyes: I know bugs, dirt, and all around boy craziness but what am I going to do with pink and little girl things? I am scared to have a girl, I think. I think I am going to buy some girl clothes, maybe that will make it seem real to me. The funny thing is I really wanted my last one to be a girl and was sort of bummed when he was a boy (of course now I wouldnt change it for the world) and its not that I dont want a girl because I do. I am just not sure I am going to know what to do with a girl.

crawmommy January 5th, 2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyandwife08 (Post 26937971)
Thanks ladies. If I am being honest I am still unable to call the baby 'she'. It just doesn't feel right! :rolleyes: I know bugs, dirt, and all around boy craziness but what am I going to do with pink and little girl things? I am scared to have a girl, I think. I think I am going to buy some girl clothes, maybe that will make it seem real to me. The funny thing is I really wanted my last one to be a girl and was sort of bummed when he was a boy (of course now I wouldnt change it for the world) and its not that I dont want a girl because I do. I am just not sure I am going to know what to do with a girl.

I am the opposite. ..I would love to have a boy but would have no clue what to do...diaper changes...dealing with a weiner it is very overwhelming to me. If your lucky you might get the best of both worlds. ..a girl who likes pink & frill but plays with the boys and doesn't care to get dirty! That's what I have so far and it is amazing!

noah and lola's mommy January 5th, 2013 07:30 AM

Congrats. I have a girl now who loves bugs and dirt and all things dirt so you may know what todo with her yet.

4hearts January 5th, 2013 09:05 AM

Congrats! sprinkling some more pink in this bluish room- LOL!

enchantingdragon January 5th, 2013 10:00 AM

Congrats!!!!

ashnicole86 January 5th, 2013 11:08 AM

Congratulations!!!

CCR January 5th, 2013 03:05 PM

Congrats!!