JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Update on my bro (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2611865-update-my-bro.html)

MamaSkunk January 5th, 2013 08:34 PM

Update on my bro

My brother was re-evaluated earlier this week and told as long as he kept improving he got to go home soon. Well he got sent home late last night. Its on a temporary basis. He still has dr appts and such but if he continues to improve at home then hes ok. If he has any setbacks he will be readmitted. He still gets confused sometimes but that only happens maybe 5-10% of the time. He will also be seeing therapists after this for awhile. But hes almost back to himself. Which is a huge relief! I should add the girl who he was seeing(not seriously yet) shes been by his side and visiting every day...and even though she was a bit sad that he called her by his ex gfs name...she realizes he wasnt himself. And shes been super supportive. Which me being an overprotective big sister made her win brownie points with me. Thanks so much for all your prayers and well wishes so much. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. And your support really helped me so much as that was horrid to deal with right at the holidays. :wub: all you ladies! :grouphug:

navywifey2003 January 5th, 2013 08:49 PM

Re: Update on my bro

Oh what a relief! I am so glad he is doing better!

What about the charges?

~Traci~ January 5th, 2013 08:51 PM

That is great news! I'm glad he is home and doing better.

eshute January 5th, 2013 08:55 PM

I'm so glad to hear he's improved so much!

MamaSkunk January 5th, 2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 26940091)
Oh what a relief! I am so glad he is doing better!

What about the charges?

He still has court but it was rescheduled. My mom called and had it rescheduled when he was in still. Its still stupid and looming over his head...but thats in the air still.

farmfourmama January 5th, 2013 08:57 PM

That's fantastic news!!

Sorry we posted at the same time... I didn't mean fantastic with the charges!! That he is home and on the mend if phenomenal!!

navywifey2003 January 5th, 2013 08:58 PM

That is lame and I hope it all gets straightened out!

crawmommy January 5th, 2013 10:44 PM

so great to hear he is on the up & up. Hopefully when he goes to court he can prove that he was not really involved just wrong place wrong time.

MrsLat January 6th, 2013 12:17 AM

I am glad to hear that he is doing so well. I am continuing to pray that things work out in court for him..

mommyandwife08 January 6th, 2013 04:57 AM

I am so happy to hear he is doing better!

mommy220 January 6th, 2013 05:13 AM

I am glad to hear that he is doing better. What a relief.

sunnydaze January 6th, 2013 11:10 AM

This is excellent news. I am glad he has the support of you, his gf, and his family to help him through this. It is hard going to a therapist, but i do think the right ones can be very helpful.