JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   I've heard of vagina lightening, but..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2614491-ive-heard-vagina-lightening-but.html)

Hopeful2BMommy January 13th, 2013 08:15 PM

I've heard of vagina lightening, but.....

Last night, I was having sharp pains in my... butt hole :tmi:
After researching, I read that it could be hemorrhoids :eek: but it could also be the way the baby is positioned.
Anyone else experience these pains and it NOT be hemorrhoids?
I think I would panic if I felt something hanging out of my butt :o

:shhh:

navywifey2003 January 13th, 2013 08:19 PM

Re: I've heard of vagina lightening, but.....

Yes and it was the way the baby was positioned. I've never had hemmroids until after delivery.

SassySami January 14th, 2013 03:31 AM

I'm so sorry but this seriously had me cracking up haha.. !!! sorry about your pain in da butt :)

Steph625 January 14th, 2013 05:14 AM

Oh Amy, I just absolutely adore you. You are so cute and funny! I'm not experiencing this pain and I hope you don't develop hemmroids during deliver. With that said, I developed hemms during delivery and you just get used to them hanging out. Hee hee.

MamaSkunk January 14th, 2013 09:28 AM

Yep...same with hemms after delivery here. Annoying. But its not unheard of that they can happen during pregnancy as well just so ya know.

ashleykathleen January 14th, 2013 01:15 PM

I've never had hemmroids but I have experienced the pain you are describing with DD. it was all position related and it would come and go depending on where she was and how she was laying.

MrsLat January 14th, 2013 03:28 PM

I have also had that pain during all my pregnancies, and have never had hemmorhoids... so I am going to guess my pains have been from the position of the baby also!

BeccaMenk January 14th, 2013 07:14 PM

am really sore whete i have scarred tissue from my first..i guess swelling and such.zI totally forgot about vagina lightning...its awful. I had it in the end before ds was born...oh fun times ahead!

zkat January 14th, 2013 07:25 PM

Baby kicks in the booty just feel weird.

PurpleStar January 14th, 2013 09:35 PM

Ive had 'roids before, not from pregnancy and yea, you'd totally feel the difference in that from lightening! No worries, no 'roids for you! Lightening is the funkiest feeling ever...I've pretty much had it my whole pregnancy so far. At first, it was a little scary cause I didn't have it with DS until late 8 months...so I had fears of dilating or something...but nope, I'm fine. Just more "joys" of pregnancy ;-)

Mia88 January 15th, 2013 09:59 AM

i have had the same issue, my SO thinks its hillarious when it happens and i tell him why i cringed... seems to be pretty random shooting pains but very brief. have had it since really early pregnancy off and on. as long as it passes i try not to worry too much, i am a worry wart to begin with so it can be a challenge :p