JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   weird vivid dreams (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2615099-weird-vivid-dreams.html)

Mia88 January 15th, 2013 11:32 AM

weird vivid dreams

I've always had alot of strange and weird dreams but in the last month or so they have become more vivid and easy to remember, anyone else having dreams with your baby as the theme?

i dreamt last night that i woke up and found i had the baby while i was sleeping, it was so little and preemie that we lost it and we spent the rest of my dream trying to find out who stole it and get it back so we could take it to the doctor... lol everywhere i looked there were kids or babies, opened up the glove department on the car and there were 6 or so little infants that looked like babydolls in there..

took me about a half hour after i woke up to adjust to reality, i was so happy to still be pregnant and know where the baby was.. lol

ashleykathleen January 15th, 2013 12:30 PM

Re: weird vivid dreams

Strangely enough, I have had zero baby related dreams but I have had tons of crazy dreams. I've dreamt about my best friend and fiancÚ dating each other. I've dreamt about being in a prison gang. I've even dreamt about having a threesome with my fiancÚ and my ex-bf from high school :lol:

MamaSkunk January 15th, 2013 01:52 PM

Haha Ive had a few baby related dreams and a bunch of crazy dreams

Joanne Nicole January 15th, 2013 03:40 PM

Apparently increased levels of progesterone can actually cause crazy vivid dreams! I've been experiencing them too.

I remember during my first pregnancy, I dreamed that the baby was born before my baby shower, but my friends decided to throw it anyways. When I got there, everything had the baby's name on it, but it wasn't the name that I chose! Everything said the baby's name was Hannah-Anna-Happy. I kept insisting to everyone that I had named her Fiona, but no one would listen to me. Then all of a sudden the baby walked (!) up to me, wearing nothing but a diaper, and carrying a plate of cocktail shrimp, and told me to chill out because I was ruining her party.

So weird.

TeresaV January 15th, 2013 03:53 PM

I've had some pretty crazy dreams lately, too. I haven't had too many baby-related dreams, but I am remembering them much better than I used to once I wake up.

MarylandMama January 15th, 2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole (Post 26977065)
Apparently increased levels of progesterone can actually cause crazy vivid dreams! I've been experiencing them too.

I remember during my first pregnancy, I dreamed that the baby was born before my baby shower, but my friends decided to throw it anyways. When I got there, everything had the baby's name on it, but it wasn't the name that I chose! Everything said the baby's name was Hannah-Anna-Happy. I kept insisting to everyone that I had named her Fiona, but no one would listen to me. Then all of a sudden the baby walked (!) up to me, wearing nothing but a diaper, and carrying a plate of cocktail shrimp, and told me to chill out because I was ruining her party.

So weird.

Hahahaha! This cracked me up! Your baby sounds awesome! :smile: