JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday check in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2616726-monday-check.html)

navywifey2003 January 20th, 2013 07:58 PM

Monday check in

Who is here?
Any plans for the week?
Are you feeling baby move?

edgeofelise January 20th, 2013 08:30 PM

Re: Monday check in

I'm here, though it's still Sunday. :)

Tomorrow we have a midwife appointment, Tuesday I babysit all day, and at some point this week I want to try and track down a dresser for DD so we can snag her changing table for the baby stuff. There's plenty of time, but thrifting decent furniture takes dedication, lol.

Mrs_lynn.c January 20th, 2013 08:38 PM

Im here no plans for the weekend for me maybe just hang out with my girls.

beatlechicksteph January 20th, 2013 09:33 PM

I'm here!
SEWING! I'm hoping to get most of my projects done this week and next, while I'm still small enough to scoot up to the sewing machine and get on the floor and cut them out.
I'm feeling tons of movement. Baby like to move around a lot. The tech on Friday said he's quite the mover.

livinglifetothefull January 21st, 2013 12:25 AM

I'm here - I'm a few hours ahead of most of you!

No plans that I can think of for this week.

QueenCrafty January 21st, 2013 03:18 AM

I'm here!

This week is just getting through the work week. Friday is our big u/s. Then Saturday is Lily's birthday party. Sunday is a freezer meal party (get together where we'll prep meals to put in the freezer)

I am feeling lots more movement these days

Hopeful2BMommy January 21st, 2013 03:21 AM

I'm here!
We are going out of town this weekend. Excited to eat at a couple of old favorites.
Yes, feeling baby move often! Still not on the outside though.

Kim3 January 21st, 2013 04:28 AM

Here as well :)
Just working all week.
Feeling some sporatic kicks or punches.

Joanne Nicole January 21st, 2013 05:38 AM

Who is here? I am!
Any plans for the week? This week is fairly uneventful for us - next week is busy, lots of appointments and things - but this week the only thing going on is our elective 3d ultrasound on Friday. I can't wait! DH also gets paid Friday and has 2 full weekends of OT on that paycheck, so I'm going on a baby shopping spree on Saturday, since we'll find out the gender on Friday!
Are you feeling baby move? Omg, ALL the time. This baby is SO wiggly!

sunnydaze January 21st, 2013 05:59 AM

I'm here.

I am finishing a baby quilt today, more giant "spring" cleaning.
I have my first appointment with my new OB office tomorrow, and I'm nervous/excited. I keep waking up on my stomach and I'm afraid I've hurt my baby.

I feel any little flutters, mostly at night, or maybe that is because that is when I am paying attention.

crawmommy January 21st, 2013 06:23 AM

Here!
I'm going home to visit my family this weekend :) I have a goal to get my house in order by the time I leave so when I come back I can sta rt on projects!
I felt 2 kicks last wednesday but nothing substantial since

CCR January 21st, 2013 06:26 AM

I'm here!
Enjoying my day off today but the rest of the week will be very busy at work.
Feeling lots of movement lately. Ni think she was having a party last night :smile:

MarylandMama January 21st, 2013 06:26 AM

I'm here! This week, I will be working on Tues, Wed, and Thurs, spending free time at the hospital with my grandpa, and in good news, we will also be at the hospital on Thursday morning for the anatomy scan. Looking forward to seeing this little girl again! She is moving like crazy so much of the time. I'm enjoying that!

Mom2LillieAidan January 21st, 2013 07:05 AM

I'm here!
Only plans for the week are taking DD to the ENT today to get her ear looked at and hopefully get the "foreign body" removed. NEXT week, however, we have an u/s.. YAY..
Feeling baby move?? Heck yeah! He's so active.. OMG..

Becca2581 January 21st, 2013 07:39 AM

I am here! I am working all week, and Thursday is our big u/s!! I am so ready!! I am feeling a lot more movement, Saturday night it felt like there was a soccer game going on.

princess136 January 21st, 2013 08:05 AM

I am here :)
Two appointments this week. Baby shot (weekly progesterone) today and regular OB appt on Thursday
Feel the baby all the time. The kicks have gotten much more noticeable and I am hoping any day now my hubby and kids can feel them on the outside.

SassySami January 21st, 2013 08:35 AM

I'm here..
Midwife appointment on Tuesday
I feel kicks but not all the time

cheerfulsunrise January 21st, 2013 08:37 AM

I'm here! Plans for the week include our u/s, which is tomorrow!!! I am feeling baby here and there.

Josie+Shpala January 21st, 2013 09:20 AM

I'm here. I have a midwife appointment on Thursday. And yep, I can definitely feel baby rolling around in there even though I still don't look pregnant :(

morgankaedenmadisonsmommy January 21st, 2013 09:24 AM

I'm here!
No plans for the week other than school for the boys and a pageant Saturday for Madison.
Babys been moving a ton and I love it!