JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Who's still waiting on the Gender u/s? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2617340-whos-still-waiting-gender-u-s.html)

4hearts January 22nd, 2013 12:45 PM

Who's still waiting on the Gender u/s?

Looks like over half of this group who's finding out, has. So who's left and when is the u/s date?

What do you think baby is and which are you kinda hoping for?

*To make it easier on us "gender-stalkers" :

ashnicole86- :babyboy:
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy- :babygirl:
MrsFergie- baby????
Becca2581- :babyboy:
Bribugg- :babygirl:
kellydiane521- :babygirl:
dmreed32- :babyboy:
QueenCrafty- :babyboy:
Joanne Nicole- :babyboy:
safarilime- :babyboy:
MommaMandaPanda89- :babygirl:
mom2aidan- :babyboy:
rcjh12- :D Healthy and green!
mommy220- :babygirl:
enchantingdragon- :babygirl:
Kim3- :babygirl:
Kyla0709- :babyboy:
Madison.N.Hailey'sMom- :babyboy:
MissyBee- :babyboy:
Bobbiejo1982- :babyboy:
pamela.burke611- :babyboy:
Mia88- :babygirl:
farmfourmama- :D Healthy and green!
PregnantAtLast- :babygirl:
alic3204- :babyboy:
smalltowngirl- baby????

navywifey2003 January 22nd, 2013 12:51 PM

Re: Who's still waiting on the Gender u/s?

Gosh Rochelle get out of my head! I was just about to post this! :lol:

4hearts January 22nd, 2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navywifey2003 (Post 27002050)
Gosh Rochelle get out of my head! I was just about to post this! :lol:

I'll admit, it's bc I wanted to know for the birth bead swap. There's two people on the list who I don't know the gender or when they're finding out.. and I'm impatient.

But yes, great minds think alike :high5:

Joanne Nicole January 22nd, 2013 01:17 PM

We had our anatomy scan two weeks ago, but the tech wouldn't tell us anything and said we had to wait for our next midwife appointment to find out. Well, DH can't be at my next appointment and I was disappointed overall with my ultrasound (the tech was so rude and took terrible pictures!) so we decided to go and get an elective 3d ultrasound. That's scheduled for this Friday, so hopefully we find out then!

All my mommy instincts are telling me boy. I'd be thrilled either way, DD is insisting it's a girl, and I'd love to give her a little sister. But I'd love a boy too so we can have one of each.

pamela.burke611 January 22nd, 2013 01:25 PM

my big u/s is not until February 7! I am going nuts waiting! I will be 21 weeks then! They have me on pins and needles! I have a 3 year old daughter and she is my absolute princess! I think it would be cool for her to have a sister and admittingly I think cheaper because I have all girl things and old clothes. lol but also I want one of each so a baby brother would be awesome! I kind of want this one to be my last I think so it would be nice for her to have a brother but a sister would be great too gah see I really don't mind. There are huge pluses for me for both scenarios lol

bribugg13 January 22nd, 2013 01:30 PM

Mine will be this Thursday! Hooray! And I'm hoping for a boy, everyone has been telling me it's a girl though! :( So we'll see!

morgankaedenmadisonsmommy January 22nd, 2013 01:40 PM

Ours is tomorrow!!! At least half my friends are pregnant and due close to me and they all know, even one that's due a month after me so I've been going crazy waiting to find out!

PregnantAtLast January 22nd, 2013 01:43 PM

still waiting :( 8th feb u/s date

im not bothered what we have but a girl would be nice

KellBell2621 January 22nd, 2013 02:03 PM

still waiting :( i'm literally counting down the hours now lol...i have my gender scan this thursday!!!!

instincts are telling me girl but kind of hoping for a boy (already have a boy so we can reuse all his cute clothes and we have a name picked out - no name for a girl yet tho).

MissyBee January 22nd, 2013 02:05 PM

Mine is Feb 4th!! I'm going nuts waiting! I wanna know!!

I'm hoping for a girl, but I'd been feeling boy for a while. My husband says it's a boy. So, we will see!

Becca2581 January 22nd, 2013 02:07 PM

Mine is Thursday, everyone says it's a boy. I say, nope it's a girl, mostly just to annoy them. I have no feeling as to what the baby is, and I would be happy with a boy or girl. I just want a healthy baby.

smalltowngirl January 22nd, 2013 02:25 PM

Ugh! I think I'm going to be the last to know of those still waiting! Mine is not until Feb. 11th! I feel like it's a boy but we'll see! I'm going crazy to know already!

Kim3 January 22nd, 2013 02:55 PM

We have our scan at 20 weeks -just a short wait.

Honestly hoping for a girl.

QueenCrafty January 22nd, 2013 03:21 PM

Mine is on Friday morning. Everyone is saying boy. I think my instincts are saying boy, but then I can't tell if that's really what I think, or if I'm just afraid that it will be a boy. I'd kind of like to have a third girl, but then I'm afraid that will disappoint DH. Not that he is desperate for a son, I think he would just like an opportunity to raise both sexes. Ugh! I feel like someone will be disappointed either way and I'm afraid of that.

mommy220 January 22nd, 2013 03:48 PM

I have an appt this Thursday and we are scheduling the ultrasound then. I am sooooooo anxious!!!!

safarilime January 22nd, 2013 03:57 PM

Mine is jan 25!!!! I think it's a girl and kinda hoping for a girl but either one I am super excited!!

dmreed32 January 22nd, 2013 04:47 PM

Mine is Thursday. 13 week ultrasound guess was a boy. I've never really thought I would be a good girl mom, but I'm starting to come around and think I would be happy either way

navywifey2003 January 22nd, 2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmreed32 (Post 27003103)
Mine is Thursday. 13 week ultrasound guess was a boy. I've never really thought I would be a good girl mom, but I'm starting to come around and think I would be happy either way

You know what I say about early guesses :P

4hearts January 22nd, 2013 05:04 PM

This week is looking very exciting!! :D

enchantingdragon January 22nd, 2013 05:28 PM

Im still waiting too. We find out Jan 31st. Im thinking girl