JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Bad news/good news (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2618695-bad-news-good-news.html)

safarilime January 26th, 2013 08:46 AM

Bad news/good news

Had my high risk doctors appointment yesterday.
It went horrible. First he tells me my high blood pressure is not pregnancy induced that I have chronic hypertension disease being only 24. Also that he believes the cause is from either kidney disease or cancer or something majorly wrong with my kidneys but won't know till after baby comes out. They also found protein in my urine this appointment. I am taking three times as much meds as a normal person with high bp...

The GOOD NEWS.... I am on team blue!!:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer:
I was hoping for a girl but I am glad I will have two boys a year and a half apart.

rcjh12 January 26th, 2013 08:50 AM

Re: Bad news/good news

((hugs)) for the not so good news, but congrats! on your little boy.

MissyBee January 26th, 2013 09:19 AM

Hopefully he is wrong!! Congrats on your boy!

dmreed32 January 26th, 2013 09:38 AM

I am so sorry for the questions you have to wait to get answers for but yay for team blue!

navywifey2003 January 26th, 2013 10:07 AM

I am so sorry about all the other issues you are having. But congrats on your little boy!

MamaSkunk January 26th, 2013 10:15 AM

Hugs! Congrats on your boy

4hearts January 26th, 2013 10:28 AM

That is really sad that you have that weighing on you and I pray that he's wrong. HUGE hugs. Congrats on your lil boy!

Kyla0709 January 26th, 2013 11:45 AM

I am so sorry you have to go through this, it must be so scary. Congrats on your new little man!

MrsLat January 26th, 2013 02:17 PM

Congrats on a little boy! :bluecheer: I am sorry to hear about the health issues though... :(

QueenCrafty January 26th, 2013 04:56 PM

Wow that is a lot to take in at an appointment. Is there a plan in place once you deliver as far as testing or treatment? Congrats on your boy!!!

Brie289 January 26th, 2013 07:25 PM

Congrats on the boy!!

They should be able to check kidney function by doing a blood draw, I've had that test a couple times. And maybe an U/S on the kidneys which would be safe while pregnant. I would ask so they can either start pinpointing or eliminating what the causes could be. Sorry, you have to deal with that though!! I will keep you in my thoughts!

princess136 January 28th, 2013 08:08 AM

I completely agree with Brie289 on the testing they can do. Especially for somebody to drop the word of cancer and then say, oh well, just wait till baby is born 5 months from now.

I am very excited for you for a little boy, I want a boy so bad I can taste it!

Good luck to you and I hope the BP stays down. Try to relax as much as possible.

cheerfulsunrise January 28th, 2013 12:57 PM

I'm sorry your appt didn't go good! The info about your bp is so stressful! :(. But yay for your little boy, congrats!!!