JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Hubby has a wicked stomach virus!....and he just doesnt understand (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2619559-hubby-has-wicked-stomach-virus-and-he-just-doesnt-understand.html)

Karenna January 28th, 2013 05:24 PM

Hubby has a wicked stomach virus!....and he just doesnt understand

My hubby has a veryyyyy bad stomach virus..he is throwing up and has occasional diarhea.. he wants to come near me and be next to me but I keep having to "remind" him that im pregnant and my immune system is down...getting what he has would be aweful! :( I seem to always catch these things when NOT pregnant...it would literally be a miracle if I don't get it espacially since my immune system is low due to being pregnant.. Please say a prayer.....

MamaSkunk January 28th, 2013 07:07 PM

Re: Hubby has a wicked stomach virus!....and he just doesnt understand

Ugh i feel ya ive been sick four times in the last two months! It stinks!

navywifey2003 January 28th, 2013 08:29 PM

I hope it skips you. Hugs Hun.

Karenna January 29th, 2013 05:47 AM

Thank you ladies! I am really keeping my fingers crossed that me and DD don't get it...stomach virus' are aweful! :(

Joanne Nicole January 29th, 2013 06:19 AM

I hope you don't get it! We're in the same situation in our house - my brother and sister-in-law live in the basement apartment, and they're both really, really sick with the flu. Like the worst flu ever. My immune system sucks at the best of times, I'm always the one in the family that gets sick...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't catch it! My dad has been going down there to check on them and take care of them a bit because they're too sick to take care of themselves, and they're puking in buckets and hallucinating and delirious from fever. That could be very dangerous for me right now!

Sending positive and healthy thoughts your way, and obsessively washing my hands and spraying Lysol over here!

Gen88 January 29th, 2013 09:59 AM

My hubby too,he woke up this morning at 4am and has puked about 12 times and has had diarrhea all morning as well. It's norovirus going around, its a stomach virus. I'm praying DS and I don't get it. My nephew had it and my INLAWS had it too. I've been spraying everything he touches with bleach. Hope your hubby feels better.

Kalynas_Mom January 29th, 2013 03:05 PM

Hope you don't catch it either. lots of handwashing should help too~