JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Superbowl Chat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2621576-superbowl-chat.html)

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 03:29 PM

Superbowl Chat

Who's watching? Who's here? Are you watching for the football or the commercials!? :D

I'm watching for the commercials! Could care less about the teams and who wins/loses! So far, the movie trailer for Johnny Depp's new movie Lone Ranger looks AWESOME!!!!

Let's chat ladies! :)

crawmommy February 3rd, 2013 03:39 PM

Re: Superbowl Chat

I am at a friends house boys are downstairs really watching the superbowl & us girls & kids ar upstairs with the superbowl in the background.

Mrs_lynn.c February 3rd, 2013 03:57 PM

Im at home in bed snuggled up to DH watchig it. I dont care for either team im still a little sick that my boys,(the Bengals ) arent there. I cried real tears when we lost the last game. But im.looking forward to.my Red Legs in April!!!

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 04:08 PM

Oooh and a new fast & furious movie, YUMM!!! LOL Talk about eye candy!! :D

ARGH!! I was doing a qualification exam on an excel spreadsheet and LOST EVERYTHING!! I'm about to cry :( This sucks! It's due by morning so I know what I"ll be doing all night!!!!!!

Mrs_lynn.c February 3rd, 2013 04:16 PM

Oh no I hope you get it done by morning.

crawmommy February 3rd, 2013 04:17 PM

Umm these commercials suck so far..booo!

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawmommy (Post 27049522)
Umm these commercials suck so far..booo!

YES, they do!! How disappointing! The movie trailers are the best things so far!

ashleykathleen February 3rd, 2013 04:47 PM

I've been puking all afternoon :(

I'm trying watch the game while curled up in a pathetic ball. I'm rooting for the 49ers only because Michael Crabtree used to play for Texas Tech back when we were good lol.

Joanne Nicole February 3rd, 2013 05:02 PM

I was all excited for the Superbowl today, but had a huge fight with DH this morning and don't want to be anywhere near him at the moment. So he's watching it with my dad and I'm having a lonely pity-party in my room.

Turns out the Canadian channels don't play all the good Superbowl commercials anyways, and that's half the reason to watch.

MamaSkunk February 3rd, 2013 05:11 PM

Im watching for my team of course!!!! Love my Ravens! Caw Caw!!! Woohooo Ray Lewis!!!

And uhmm is it just me or does Beyonce look like shes wearing some hoochie lingerie??

TeresaMomTo2Boys February 3rd, 2013 05:17 PM

Fast and Furious 6 trailer........ummmmm yes please.
The Doritos goat commercial... hysterical.
The half time show....what is she wearing and she dancing like a stripper lol

MamaSkunk February 3rd, 2013 05:27 PM

Worst halftime show ever!!!! She looked like a hooker and all the crotch shots I felt like i had to hide DDs eyes jeez

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 05:33 PM

I agree, I was never a Beyonce or DC fan anyway, but geez...didn't she just have a baby not that long ago? LOL :D

Ummmm, glad you're a Ravens fan, Karry! LOL Poor 49er fans!

TeresaV February 3rd, 2013 05:38 PM

DH was even commenting on how NOT family-friendly Beyonce's show was. Gross. I also agree that the commercials are very disappointing.

TeresaMomTo2Boys February 3rd, 2013 05:47 PM

And....out go the lightd

Kim3 February 3rd, 2013 05:51 PM

Doing the cooking while the television is on.

Mrs_lynn.c February 3rd, 2013 06:06 PM

Half time show sucked and then the power went out. Im done watching anyway cartoons are on lol

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 06:28 PM

Yea, it was bedtime after the lights went out. Apparently I didn't miss much! LOL So disappointed in the commercials, ugh!! I must have missed the budweiser clydesdale commercial? Was it any good?

bribugg13 February 3rd, 2013 06:38 PM

OH man, nevermind, just saw it....with the baby clydesdale, OMG tearjerker!!!!!

TeresaMomTo2Boys February 3rd, 2013 06:42 PM

Who else cried watching that Budweiser horse commercial?

Budweiser commercial