JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Feb Top 50 Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2623064-feb-top-50-roll-call.html)

navywifey2003 February 7th, 2013 09:48 AM

Feb Top 50 Roll Call

Who is here for this month?
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Who would be your first call if you got arrested?

MamaSkunk February 7th, 2013 10:14 AM

Re: Feb Top 50 Roll Call

Im here
Uhh DH and I DTD at night in our backyard last summer lol
If I was ever arrested Id call my mom cuz DH would probably be with me.

shen7 February 7th, 2013 10:28 AM

I am here
I don't want to say but I believe it was a federal offense had I been caught... I was young and stupid
I would call DH. He would probably not be with me :P I am such a boring law abiding citizen now though, I can't imagine getting arrested!

jhmomofmany February 7th, 2013 10:29 AM

I'm here! :)

I've done a got of crazy things in my 36 years, a lot of it the kind of stuff I no longer admit to in public. ;)

I guess DH? I have no idea!

Madison.Hailey.Zack February 7th, 2013 12:48 PM

Who is here for this month? I'm around
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Getting it on, on the hood of DH's car when it was in his parents garage way back in the day.
Who would be your first call if you got arrested? The hubby

navywifey2003 February 7th, 2013 01:10 PM

I'm here.
I haven't done really anything aside from dtd at my parents house while they were home.
Probably Dh who would then kill me. Haha

ashleykathleen February 7th, 2013 02:06 PM

I'm here!

I went through a crazy partying rebellious phase where I did waaaaay more crazy things than I ever care to admit...probably the two of my favorites are when DF an I snuck into the garden arts center at night and had sex out under the stars. The other was way back in high school when a friend and I broke into the pound and stole a dog that was scheduled to be put to sleep the next day.

I would definitely call my mom. She is the captain of the sherriff's office which is the department in charge of our county jail. Unfortunately, I have been arrested twice before (ages 17 & 18) and had to call my mom so it's not really something I hope to ever have to do again.

zkat February 7th, 2013 02:23 PM

I am here

I plea the 5th. There is plenty, but I want to get to know you guys a little better :)

Honestly, now I am so boring I cannot imagine getting arrested, but I would call DH if he wasn't with me.

MrsLat February 7th, 2013 03:03 PM

I am here!

I am so boring, I haven't done anything crazy really. I guess DTD is weird places but I won't say where cause even I still don't believe I actually did it! :o

I would call my hubby for sure.

navywifey2003 February 7th, 2013 03:07 PM

No worries on not completely sharing ladies, I wanted some different questions this time. :)

crawmommy February 7th, 2013 03:22 PM

Here!
I was kind of a wild girl back in the day so I have enough stories to fill a book however since this is a public forum I must plea the 5th as well. In my 'new' life everyone thinks I'm an angel bhahahaha
My good friend rayshanette bc my dh would kill me!

bribugg13 February 7th, 2013 05:48 PM

Here!
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Probably traveled out of the country for a study abroad, no friends or family, everyone was a stranger except for my teacher, but I met my BFF on that trip!
Who would be your first call if you got arrested? My Mom

Mrs_lynn.c February 7th, 2013 07:22 PM

Im here

I was wild back in the day but the craziest thing ive done was chased my abusive ex down with my car.

If I was ever arested I probly wouldnt call anyone.

Steph625 February 8th, 2013 06:00 AM

I'm definitely here this month!

I can't really think of one particular crazy act. I'm not that daring.

My husband would be my first call. If I got arrested, he definitely wouldn't be by my side...MR. LIVE LIFE BY THE BOOK. But that's why I love him,

Kalynas_Mom February 8th, 2013 06:51 AM

I'm here

Craziest thing.....too many to count, I was a BAD teenager. But aside from illegal things, bungee jumping was pretty crazy

I'd probably either call Bruce or my mom. It would depend WHY I was arrested.

navywifey2003 February 10th, 2013 09:40 PM

Bump. :)

farmfourmama February 10th, 2013 10:48 PM

Craziest thing??
Ditto to the public sex and being a ******* teenager...

My friend and I once made the local paper for switching people's Christmas lights around with their neighbours. Making deer hump each other, lights spell out funny things or put all the lights on the neighbours car!!

It was quite a few photos, we did it for weeks !! Haha boring old Saskatchewan!!

If I got arrested now I would call DH!! But depending what I was in for he might leave me to rot!! Haha he is definitely a by the book type too!

navywifey2003 February 18th, 2013 08:47 AM

Bump

rcjh12 February 18th, 2013 08:59 AM

Who is here for this month? Me!
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Hmm, I'm a pretty lame/tame person.
Who would be your first call if you got arrested? DH, unless he was there with me, heh

4hearts February 18th, 2013 09:04 AM

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Had a child and then had some more :p

Who would be your first call if you got arrested? DH or Mom