JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Fun (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2623430-friday-fun.html)

navywifey2003 February 8th, 2013 08:53 AM

Friday Fun

Any fun weekend plans?
Doing anything to prepare for baby this weekend?

Mrs_lynn.c February 8th, 2013 09:02 AM

Re: Friday Fun

Tomorrow goig to Once upon a child sale. Its$15.for as much as you fit into a bag. My 13 year old is going with me so she will have a bag and I will have a bag.

JadeS February 8th, 2013 09:04 AM

DD and I are out of town visiting a friend.. and we might do something special for her birthday.. so she can do something fun with her friends.. but other than that not much.. we will not start getting ready for the baby until my mom comes and we can do it together.. since my parents now moved away.. i want my mom to feel like she is having a part in things since she will not be here much until its time for baby girl is born..

navywifey2003 February 8th, 2013 09:07 AM

We dont have official plans but we did our tax refund on Wednesday and I have made some small purchases. We will probably make a costco run either today or tomorrow! I love costco!

Becca2581 February 8th, 2013 10:02 AM

My mom and I are going to An Affair of The Heart, eating at a German resturant, and getting the rest of the fabric for Conner's bedding tomorrow.
Sunday, my dd is going to spend the day with my brother, so me and DF are going to Babies r Us, to register and out to eat somewhere.

Our weekends are usually boring, so it's nice to have plans for a change.

MerinSun February 8th, 2013 10:34 AM

Tonight, after work, i ditch the boys and go hang out at Joann's with my step-mother and buy cloth diapering materials! And we're going out to eat!

After that i"m gong to delay coming home so that I can take a long drive through the rich neighborhoods and gawk. Or maybe I'll stop and get some gelatto at this shop near my house that I've never been to but always wanted to go to.

Joanne Nicole February 8th, 2013 10:39 AM

Our weekend started a day early because there's a huge storm and we're buried under a mountain of snow! School and work cancelled! DH and DD are out playing in it right now, and I've got a big fire going in the fireplace for when they come back freezing and soaked through. We'll probably stay holed up inside for the weekend.

QueenCrafty February 8th, 2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole (Post 27070749)
Our weekend started a day early because there's a huge storm and we're buried under a mountain of snow! School and work cancelled! DH and DD are out playing in it right now, and I've got a big fire going in the fireplace for when they come back freezing and soaked through. We'll probably stay holed up inside for the weekend.

That sounds lovely!

No plans this weekend. Lily has dance class tonight and tomorrow. Plus I have to work tomorrow. I plan to do nothing the rest of the time.

MrsLat February 8th, 2013 12:17 PM

I have class now on Saturday mornings.... boo me :( boo college. We did get some BRU gift cards that are seriously burning a hole in my purse so I may convince Alex to take me to get some small stuff!

MommaMandaPanda89 February 8th, 2013 12:28 PM

Actually me and DF's "anniversary" is today!
He already planned a dinner date for us tonight, so after I get off work I will be doing some small chores and getting all dolled up for that. We also got a free redbox rental, so maybe after dinner we will have a nice cuddle session/movie night :)
We both work tomorrow so nothing exciting there...
and the rest of the weekend will be relaxing and finishing getting the house together for our move next weekend! :)

zkat February 8th, 2013 12:38 PM

We are going to Ft. Worth (about an hour drive for us) tomorrow. Eating at the Food Truck park and then spending the afternoon at the botanical gardens. Sunday is usually grocery, cooking, laundry, house cleaning day. I am sure we will spend some time digging up dirt in the yard on Sunday, because that is what Little boys do :D

MommaMandaPanda89 February 8th, 2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkat (Post 27071250)
We are going to Ft. Worth (about an hour drive for us) tomorrow. Eating at the Food Truck park and then spending the afternoon at the botanical gardens. Sunday is usually grocery, cooking, laundry, house cleaning day. I am sure we will spend some time digging up dirt in the yard on Sunday, because that is what Little boys do :D

You are only a few hours away from me then!
have a great time!

zkat February 8th, 2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaMandaPanda89 (Post 27071322)
You are only a few hours away from me then!
have a great time!

I thought there was only one other TX mama here! Where are you? I am on the Dallas side.

MommaMandaPanda89 February 8th, 2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkat (Post 27071362)
I thought there was only one other TX mama here! Where are you? I am on the Dallas side.

I live down near ft hood :D
My DF was military until recently!

enchantingdragon February 8th, 2013 01:23 PM

We are in snowstorm Nemos path so we are stocked up and just waiting to ride out the weekend. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year though so we will see my mom hopefully on Sunday to celebrate

ashleykathleen February 8th, 2013 02:04 PM

Tonight we are taking the kids to 50th St Caboose (it's a restaurant that has arcade type games and prizes). I have to work in the morning but when I get off we are going to stop by Once Upon a Child. I'm sure all the good $15/bag clearance stuff will be gone by then so I'll just see if there is any regular priced stuff I can't live without. I've also got to take DD to soccer registration tomorrow. I hope to spend the rest of weekend cleaning and then relaxing.

TeresaV February 8th, 2013 03:21 PM

I am hoping to get a good amount of crap cleared out of baby's room so we can start to think about painting. Tomorrow my BF and I are going baby shopping. She's pregnant too, but early on so she doesn't want to start baby shopping yet. She says she needs "knocked up" shoes. :p

Madison.Hailey.Zack February 8th, 2013 03:57 PM

We have our gender reveal photos being done tomorrow! I can just see my facebook blowing up this weekend with everyone asking where they are :D

crawmommy February 8th, 2013 05:27 PM

Well in the early a.m I am watching my friends 2 boys while she gets her taxes done then dh and I are planning on going to look at minivans then go to a turkey banquet tonorrow night but his attitude sucks as of right nowso we shall we! Sunday I may do a few baby things :)

MommaMandaPanda89 February 11th, 2013 12:02 PM

I hope everyone had a good weekend and got to do all of their plans and such :)