JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tuesday two (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2624569-tuesday-two.html)

navywifey2003 February 11th, 2013 10:32 PM

Tuesday two

How many maternity pants do you own?
Do they fit you well?

crawmommy February 11th, 2013 11:59 PM

Re: Tuesday two

12. 2 dress pants, 2 skinny pants(not jean), 2 cords, 3 skinny jeans, 2 boot cut, 1 leggings. All but 3 fit like a glove! I wish I could wear them not pregnant!

SassySami February 12th, 2013 02:01 AM

3 and yes

mommy220 February 12th, 2013 02:58 AM

I only have like 4 and I will only wear two!! The other two are from my last pregnancy (well they all are) but they are awful! They are all saggy in my butt. I really need to get some, I am so uncomfy. I wear my normal dress pants FULLY UNBUTTONED AND UNZIPPED with a belly band over then and I did but several really long maternity shirts.

Where would you recommend I buy jeans or dress pants?

bribugg13 February 12th, 2013 04:44 AM

I inherited most all of my maternity clothes so far from a couple of a friends, some of which was too small....the items that fit me: I think I have 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of bermuda shorts, 3 or 4 pairs of capris, 4 pairs of "work" pants (khakis, black, brown, and gray). A black dress and a black skirt (perfect because I have a wedding in APRIL!!)

Joanne Nicole February 12th, 2013 05:07 AM

I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans and that's it. I have some lounge-y pants from pre-pregnancy that I can still fit into because they have elastic waists. Since I'm a stay at home mom, I don't need a ton of pants for work and whatnot. The two pairs of jeans I have don't fit great, I'm constantly pulling them up. But they're so expensive, I'll just make due until it's warm enough to wear sun dresses...which won't be until right before the baby is born, lol.

Kyla0709 February 12th, 2013 05:25 AM

I have two pair of jeans and one pair of khaki capris that are really thin so I haven't gotten a chance to wear them yet, because it's so cold. One of the pairs of jeans doesn't fit too well, they're just too big, they'd fit better if the elastic was tighter. The other pair fit pretty well, but they're just a little bit tight.

Mrs_lynn.c February 12th, 2013 06:03 AM

None I have cut the sides of my sttretch pants so they will fit and my jeans wont come over my thighs so I dont think I will ever fit a size two or three again lol

Steph625 February 12th, 2013 06:03 AM

I have 2. A black dress pair and a pair of jeans. These are the dirt I had to ever purchase. I didn't wear maternity pants with my last pregnancy.

Madison.Hailey.Zack February 12th, 2013 06:06 AM

I have 2 pairs of jeans that both fit but I only wear one of them. I also have a pair of shorts and a pair of capri's that I wear.

Hopeful2BMommy February 12th, 2013 07:28 AM

3 jeans- one are too big bc I dropped a size after losing weight, 1 is under belly and I don't like that, 1 fits great.
1 yoga- love
1 legging- love

navywifey2003 February 12th, 2013 07:42 AM

I have 2 pairs of pants that fit awful. They sag in the butt and I am constantly pulling them up. I also have a pair of capris that fit much better and a pair of shorts but its too cold for that right now.

beatlechicksteph February 12th, 2013 07:44 AM

I have 7, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of cargo pants, 1 pair of cargo capris, 1 pair of yoga pants and 2 pairs of dress pants. They all fit wonderfully! I really want to wear them after the pregnancy!

enchantingdragon February 12th, 2013 08:03 AM

None I just get bigger sizes usually and use a belly band

jhmomofmany February 12th, 2013 08:10 AM

I have three pairs of jeans. One pair are just a bit too short but fit okay other than that. The other two are long enough, but sag so I have to pull them up all the time.

Kalynas_Mom February 12th, 2013 08:46 AM

I have 3. two are black (one yoga one dressier looking black but still casual) and jeans. I hate all of them except the yoga ones. They're all size XS and they feel great when they come out of the dryer but they sag so badly in the butt and in the hips after an hour or two of wear and i'm constantly pulling them up and readjusting so it doesn't look like im hiding food in my pockets because of the terrible bunching. I just hate maternity in general.

shen7 February 12th, 2013 08:53 AM

I have 2 pairs of yoga pants/soft pants. They both fit okay but are a bit big. I have a pair of black skinny pants that fit pretty well but have the underbelly waist and keep falling down, even when they fit perfectly. Then I have 3 pairs of maternity jeans that don't quite fit yet. I need to use a bellyband thingy to keep them up, my belly is not big enough yet. They will fit better in a month or two. I am still squeezing into a couple pairs of non maternity elastic waist pants. Definitely in that awkward in between size :)

QueenCrafty February 12th, 2013 10:57 AM

A lot. The ones that I have purchased: 3 dress pants, 3 jeans, 1 khaki. Then the handmedowns: 1 dress pant, 2 cords, 1 pair of jeans, and 1 pair of khakis. That's just winter though. I haven't even figured out the capris and shorts that are in my storage bins

MommaMandaPanda89 February 12th, 2013 11:04 AM

I actually don't have any maternity pants. Not all of my pants fit me anymore, but I wear my jeans that do fit (about 4-5 pairs), with a belly band.

MrsLat February 12th, 2013 11:32 AM

I have 4 total. 2 Jeans, 2 khaki. They fit okay... a little tight because I weigh about 20 lbs more this pregnancy than I did with my last! I have 1 pair of capris for when it gets warm but I think I will be living in sundresses as soon as I can!! The biggest issue I am having is with shirts! I am carrying soooo low that even my longer shirts don't cover and I am cheap and don't want to go and buy maternity shirts. :lol: