JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   so nauseous! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2624919-so-nauseous.html)

pamela.burke611 February 12th, 2013 09:37 PM

so nauseous!

I thought the morning sickness was supposed to be gone by week 14 at the latest... I have felt like I would be sick so badly for the past couple of hours that I contemplated more than once just making it happen and getting it over with... why Logan? WHY? Is there a difference between sickness in mom's expecting boys than mom's expecting girls? Because, I did not have it like this with my daughter that I remember. I exercised every day pregnant with Chloe and this one I feel like passing out/being sick when I look in the direction of my elliptical.. I hate this.

OH and I had to have a behavioral support meeting with someone for a client I might be working with yesterday and she said I didn't look pregnant.. I just took this like 10 minutes ago and I am 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant.. what was this lady thinking? That I just look large? :( I am just not a happy camper right now.. I leave work in 30 minutes and if I get home and my boyfriend didn't put Chloe to sleep (like last night) I am going to flip out because I made a last minute appt. for Chloe for 8 a.m. tomorrow morning that I really need her to be able to go to! He is on thin ice lately and that's a whole different chapter..

http://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...b4a6039a94.jpg

navywifey2003 February 12th, 2013 09:45 PM

Re: so nauseous!

I will say it time and time again you look amazing! Seriously! I wish I had a belly like that. As for the sick sickness I don't think the sex of the baby has anything to do with it, I was sick the whole pregnancy with my oldest and my daughter. Everett it came in waves and this one is the same. Could it be what you are getting? Maybe you are getting too many carbs? Or too much of something that's making you sick. I sucked on sour candies to help the last 2 time. Hugs Hun!

Steph625 February 13th, 2013 06:40 AM

Ugh! I feel ya girl! I woke up the other morning dry heaving and again this am. Ugh. I was never sick with my daughter. Blah!

sunnydaze February 13th, 2013 07:24 AM

I dry heave or puke all day long if I don't stay ontop of my medication. With my boys, it didn't matter if I had medication or not, I would just vomit.

But I do wonder if this one is controlled by medication because she is a girl or not?

Who knows?

Some of us are just unlucky. I will say however, both my sons came out strong healthy and angry LOL. They still hardly ever get sick.

Its an old wives tale that sick mommies make healthier babies. But really, that could just be some BS my grandmother feeds me so I feel like all the puking has a purpose.

MarylandMama February 13th, 2013 07:34 AM

You def look pregnant and adorably pregnant at that. I wish I looked that good. I have a sloping belly that may make people think I'm pregnant bc it doesn't seem possible that someone with a frame my size could have just a belly this big. No one has said anything to me about looking pregnant yet. So wish I looked cute pregnant like you do. I'm sorry you feel so crappy. I don't think the sex of the baby has anything to do with it, though. I was so sick with DD that I ended up in the hospital 3 times bc of sever dehydration and vomiting that wouldn't stop. This time around, another girl, I only vomited a few times, but I still feel sick a couple of times a week and have had mad tons of dry heaving. I think it's the luck of the draw.

crawmommy February 13th, 2013 09:10 AM

your belly is so cute!! That is how mine looked w/dd.