JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Insomnia (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2624942-insomnia.html)

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 12:05 AM

Insomnia

Blows!

Who else is suffering with me?

mommy220 February 13th, 2013 02:53 AM

Re: Insomnia

I was up at like 2am last night and I went on my phone. I had a headache, heartburn, and I was stuffed up so I think that's why! Now, I have to get up for work and I could sleep for hours more. :mad:

bribugg13 February 13th, 2013 04:15 AM

Yes, some nights I toss and turn all night, others I'm just flat awake for chunks of time! And of course, my child decided to wake up at 6am and NOT go back to sleep this morning (not the norm), we usually sleep 'til 7:30 or 8!!!

Rissa6213 February 13th, 2013 05:16 AM

Me! I can fall asleep ok but then two hours later I'm awake and the tv is on. I have been awake until the sun comes up on a few occasions. Sometimes it takes me 2 hours to fall back asleep, sometimes 4 or 5. Drives me crazy! And I have to pee constantly. I have an awesome sleep number bed but I just cannot get comfortable ever :-/

Kalynas_Mom February 13th, 2013 06:48 AM

Me!!! I feel like I could die and sleep for days at around 5-7pm and by 9-10pm my body is exhausted but I can't for the life of me fall asleep. If I do fall asleep I wake up every 30 mins to change positions or because i'm getting elbowed/kicked by DD :rolleyes:

crawmommy February 13th, 2013 08:08 AM

That is why you see me posting frequently between the hours of 1&4am ugh!

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 09:17 AM

Ugh I have been falling asleep so easily lately. But last night was awful and of course after I fell asleep, I woke up because Everett had a nightmare. Then refused to not sleep unless he was in my arm. So my arm is killing me today!

bobbiejo1982 February 13th, 2013 10:03 AM

i am in that boat too slept well for 3 hours then tossed and turned the rest of the night. So hard to work everyday doing that.

MrsLat February 13th, 2013 11:17 AM

I see the clock turn 2:00 am basically every night :( It is driving me crazy because I am always soooo exhausted but I just cannot fall asleep for the life of me. Of course stupid DH snoring away next to me doesn't help either. :lol:

TeresaV February 13th, 2013 03:51 PM

I have good nights and bad nights. I'm usually good til after 1am or so, then I sleep on and off until my alarm goes off at 6.

Madison.Hailey.Zack February 13th, 2013 03:57 PM

I don't but I cant seem to get enough sleep. Even if I go to bed at 9 and get up at 6:30 I still feel like I hardly slept :/

jhmomofmany February 13th, 2013 05:54 PM

I've been having a hard time getting enough sleep, too. It's because I work a stupid irregular schedule of graveyard shifts. It's been impossible to adjust. So like Saturday I was up for 26 hours and then slept for 5. That hasn't been unusual lately. :(

zkat February 13th, 2013 06:04 PM

It's been a problem for me the entire pregnancy. Vg g h
Loo
yo y

Thank you Bourne or adding your thoughts to that post :D

Mrs_lynn.c February 13th, 2013 06:10 PM

I have a very hard time sleeping and it messes with me mentaly when I dont get rest. I hurt so bad at night with my back and hips and then I pee every two hours.

MarylandMama February 13th, 2013 06:19 PM

No sleep either. Although, things have gotten better since I started kicking DH out of bed when he snores. I figured I shouldn't have to suffer for something that's not my fault. I'm still awake a lot thou. Waking up to go to the bathroom a few times a night and it's really hard to get back to sleep. I do seem to sleep better on nights we DTD...

MamaSkunk February 13th, 2013 06:39 PM

I dont have a problem sleeping. I could sleep for ten hours and feel like I havent slept at all. Then nap for two hours with DD and again still feel tired. Its awful. I cant seem to get anything done cuz of it.

edgeofelise February 13th, 2013 08:25 PM

Most nights I'm still fine, but it's starting to creep in a couple nights a week. Last night I woke up at 4 with a killer backache, so I took some Tylenol. Then as soon as I got semi-comfy my stomach started rumbling. I tried to ignore it but I was starving so I had a granola bar. It took me forever to get back to sleep and then DD woke up at 7, which isn't unusual. I have a hard time because on Sundays I get up for work at 5am. It's the only day I work and while I'm a morning person, I don't like getting up THAT early so it messes me up all week. I can't wait to quit my stupid job!

Kyla0709 February 13th, 2013 09:01 PM

As of right now I am not having much of a problem with sleep, but I know that'll change soon! I'm already waking up more to change positions. With all the extra blood volume and sleeping on my side I am constantly cutting off circulation to something that that makes me wake up. This stupid sciatic nerve pain causes me to have to change positions all night. I gotta pee every few hours. And on, and on... Not to add that DS2 still wakes up at night every few days (thank God almighty DH usually takes care of that) and he (DS2) is always awake at least 6:30 and sleeping in for him is 7 or quite possibly 7:30 if I'm really lucky. I go through periods where I'm an insomniac every couple years, pregnant or not, so I get used to not sleeping, but it still sucks.