JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday worries (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2625212-wednesday-worries.html)

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 02:09 PM

Wednesday worries

What are you worried about with the new baby coming? How do you plan on overcoming the worry?

shen7 February 13th, 2013 03:03 PM

I'm worried about my daughter handling being a big sister okay. I'm worried about being able to deal with both her and the baby when I am alone with them all day. Sometimes she drives me completely insane and she is so high energy and strong willed, I am worried she will get completely out of control and I won't know what to do. I am worried that on top of that the baby will have some sort of high needs and I will NEED to devote a lot of time/attention to him and there just won't be enough of me to go around. Hopefully he will be a mellow baby and she will handle the changes okay, though.

overlinmommy17 February 13th, 2013 03:04 PM

Re: Wednesday worries

Oh my gosh- I worry about everything from being able to breastfeed, to going to the store with all of my kids.... I worry about keeping up with the housework and laundry and getting sleep. I also worry that i wont have enough time to spend with the other kids:( i am worrying about everything these days.

Madison.Hailey.Zack February 13th, 2013 03:52 PM

I worry about latch issues in the beginning since I've dealt with them with both girls. I worry about the room Hailey and Zack will share not looking good once its all put together. I worry about being able to get running around done with all 3 kids. (It will help that Madison will be almost 5 by then though). I worry that I wont have even 5 minutes with my husband anymore. I'm sure we will deal with all of these issues when they come but I get worry.

MrsLat February 13th, 2013 05:24 PM

I am worried about having the energy and strength to keep up with 3 kids aged 5 and younger.This is my first baby since being diagnosed with MS. And I am worried about how my little Gabe is going to adjust to not being the center of attention anymore!

Mrs_lynn.c February 13th, 2013 05:58 PM

My worry is how I am going to fit me DH two car seats and three big kids in a little car. We cant afford to get anything bigger rite now. Also we have a very small house with realy no closet space ugh I could go on and on but those are the main ones for today,im sure tomorrow it will be will be a new one.

beatlechicksteph February 13th, 2013 06:35 PM

My worry is about finding a place to live and moving! And DH's job situation. We just found out if his school doesn't recruit enough kids to go there in the fall, they're going to lay off 5 teachers...but we won't know until mid-May. So, if our back-up plan of staying here another year gets put in place because hubby can't find another job, and then gets laid off from this job, I don't know what we'll do.

I need to just stop worrying about these things, because they're pretty much out of my control.