JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Soulmates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2625317-soulmates.html)

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 09:23 PM

Soulmates

Do you believe in soulmates? Do you think your dh/so is your soulmate?

MamaSkunk February 13th, 2013 09:48 PM

Re: Soulmates

Yes I do believe in them. I used to have dreams of this guy Id never met. For years and years. I always just thought ahh well maybe my mind thinks this guy is hot or something lol. Then i met DHs best friend and he introduced me to DH....and I just knew that he was the one. And oddly he looked just like dream guy even down to a matching scar on the forehead. It was like a creepy deja vu when i first seen him.

MrsLat February 13th, 2013 10:05 PM

I am not really sure I believe in "soul mates" but I do know that Alex is as close to one as I will ever find! Love that guy.... *sigh* still gives me the butterflies :wub:

Mrs_lynn.c February 13th, 2013 10:16 PM

Yup I believe in soul mates and my husband is most definetly my soul mate.

navywifey2003 February 13th, 2013 11:06 PM

I do believe that Kyle and I were meant to be together. Come on what 16 year wants to be with 1 person while still in high school? Or get engaged before graduation? Yea we were made for each other.

Hopeful2BMommy February 14th, 2013 03:22 AM

I do believe that God made us for each other :)

Steph625 February 14th, 2013 04:41 AM

I believe God placed my husband in my life at the most perfect time. He is definitely my prince and the guy I always dreamt of!

beatlechicksteph February 14th, 2013 05:09 AM

I totally believe in soulmates and that my DH is mine. We knew right away that we were it for each other, so much so, our first date was him taking me home to meet his parents.

Kyla0709 February 14th, 2013 06:19 AM

I don't know if I believe in soulmates, just because it seemed like my parents were truly in love until the day my dad couldn't put up with my mom's addiction anymore, and I know for a fact that he loved my step mom fiercely until the day he died. I definitely believe my husband and I are made for each other, however. We have always gotten along really well and after 8 years (today's our 2nd wedding anniversary!) together we still never run out of things to talk about and he still makes me laugh and everything is still very exciting in the bedroom ;)

Kalynas_Mom February 14th, 2013 06:31 AM

I don't believe in them. or if I do believe in them I don't believe that everyone has only one soulmate. I think based on the amount of people you interact with, how much you travel etc. there are millions of men/women that would work together in a partnership VERY well. I don't believe there's only one person in the world who I could love and be with.

ashleykathleen February 14th, 2013 06:45 AM

I'm not sure if I believe in soulmates per say, but I do believe two people can be perfect for each other. I only say this because my grandparents were always so in love up until the day my grandpa died. My grandma started seeing someone several years ago and they are just as perfect for each other as my grandparents were. It makes me happy to see my grandma happy and not so lonely.

I do think DF and I are perfect for each other. We really balance each other out and even through less-than-picture-perfect times, we are the best of friends. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

MarylandMama February 14th, 2013 07:12 AM

I don't ever use the words soul mate, but I suppose it's pretty much the same thing. I believe that God intended for us to be together and brought us together for His purposes. Not only are we perfect for each other, we have grown so muh together and I think that neither one of us would be the same if we were not together. And I believe that we have had an impact on people around us because of who we have grown to be. And having grown up with my grandparents and seeing what a lifetime of that leads to, I believe that God really does work in this way.

QueenCrafty February 14th, 2013 11:14 AM

I don't know if I believe in soulmates, but like others have said I believe that people can be perfect together. DH and I are very different, but together we are very strong. I think we complement each other perfectly. When we met (I was 17 and he was 16) it just felt like we were supposed to be together.