JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Need some thoughts/prayers, also having a big disappointing day... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2627625-need-some-thoughts-prayers-also-having-big-disappointing-day.html)

Mom2LillieAidan February 20th, 2013 04:30 PM

Need some thoughts/prayers, also having a big disappointing day...

My sister is at the ER for severe vaginal bleeding (not pregnant) and severe cramping. So my mom is leaving tonight to make the 10-12 hour drive BY HERSELF with no sleep (since 7am)... Against my advice.. So now I'm worried about my mom and my sister. If y'all could please keep them in your thoughts/prayers.

On top of all that, today has just been weird and emotional..
SO decided this morning that since we need to save money, he would rather I don't get him anything for our anniversary next month. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but I've been planning what to get him since November. So now I guess I'll have to get it another time. Then, I was really counting on DD going to her day's this afternoon because I just really needed a few minutes to myself... But nope she decided she was going to just cry and beg not to go... Then to top it all off, my mom grabbed me a pizza at the store today. It was supposed to be a spinach mushroom and garlic pizza, I really really wanted the mushroom part... I go to put it in the oven a few minutes ago and it's a white pizza.. No mushrooms, no garlic, etc.. So I'm still hungry and slightly devastated. I'm just having one of those days I guess.. Made worse, of course, by pregnancy hormones...

Okay, rant over...

navywifey2003 February 20th, 2013 04:37 PM

Re: Need some thoughts/prayers, also having a big disappointing day...

Oh my! I will be thinking of your family Hun!

How long has your sister been bleeding?

Mom2LillieAidan February 20th, 2013 04:43 PM

All day.. Probably close to 10 hours I think.

Mrs_lynn.c February 20th, 2013 04:46 PM

Praying for you all hun.

navywifey2003 February 20th, 2013 04:47 PM

Was her period near? Or did she finish anytime close to now?

I ask because I bled vaginally for 4 months with no known cause other than a hormonal imbalance. I was put on provera and it stopped the bleeding and then I had a normal period after the 10 days of provera. I got pregnant 2 months later. Hugs Hun I hope it's nothing serious.

enchantingdragon February 20th, 2013 05:40 PM

Aww hugs. Have you heard back from your sister?

Mom2LillieAidan February 20th, 2013 05:55 PM

They said it was just abnormal bleeding (but it's happened before)... They released her from the hospital and said if it doesn't get better in the next 24-48 hours, to come back. And of course, they told her to follow up with her primary doctor (which she doesn't have).

navywifey2003 February 20th, 2013 06:05 PM

It honestly sounds like what I went through. Provera worked well. I hope she is feeling better soon.

MarylandMama February 20th, 2013 06:34 PM

Prayers headed to you and your family! It sounds like it's been a tough day for you. I hope tomorrow is better. Maybe you can get a few mins for yourself and a mushroom pizza tomorrow? I hope so!

MrsLat February 20th, 2013 09:16 PM

I hope she gets feeling better and that they can find the cause of the bleeding. Sorry you are having a hard day today. :( **hugs**

navywifey2003 February 20th, 2013 09:33 PM

Did your mom still end up going?

Mom2LillieAidan February 21st, 2013 05:50 PM

No, she got to the gas station to fill up her car and my oldest sister called her to let her know that they were releasing my other sister and so she decided to turn around and come home. She was already planning on going back out there so she's going to wait until next Friday. My big brother is coming down on Sunday (big deal as we haven't seen him in 15 years) and so he's going to go with my mom to see my sisters (they don't know he's coming)..

~Traci~ February 21st, 2013 06:13 PM

I'm so sorry. I hope things work out and get better soon! Sending thoughts and prayers.

Gen88 February 21st, 2013 09:45 PM

Thinking of you, I hope your sis is doing better! :hug:

navywifey2003 February 21st, 2013 09:49 PM

How is your sister doing today?

princess136 February 22nd, 2013 11:24 AM

Thoughts and prayers to your sister for her health.

And same thing to you for your emotional day. So weird how something that seems so small as a pizza can ruin our day. I was never emotional with my other two pregnancies, but I swear a crazy person has inhabitated my mind and taken over!!

Hope you are better today!