JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   OT - big step today... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2630840-ot-big-step-today.html)

Mom2LillieAidan March 1st, 2013 02:42 PM

OT - big step today...

We went this morning and met with SO's aunt who is a realtor and we looked at a couple houses... And we ended up in love with one... So we went back to her office and SO did all the paperwork and put in an offer on the house. Of course, I feel odd about the whole thing but that's another post.

navywifey2003 March 1st, 2013 02:54 PM

Re: OT - big step today...

That is exiciting! Kup!

MrsLat March 1st, 2013 03:03 PM

Very exciting! I am very jealous. We would like to buy a house but it is more in our "five year plan" lol. And not an option right now. We are squished in a little apartment :) KUP on how it goes!

MarylandMama March 1st, 2013 03:05 PM

Congrats! Good luck! I hope it all goes well! We close in 3 weeks, so I def get where you are. KUP on how it goes!

crawmommy March 1st, 2013 03:59 PM

Congrats!! I hope they accept your offer or you can come to an agreement. KUP

Mom2LillieAidan March 1st, 2013 04:18 PM

Well, we offered their asking price, I don't forsee them turning it down. I'm really excited about it. It's everything we want in a house.

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 1st, 2013 04:30 PM

Fingers crossed you get it!! Yay :)

enchantingdragon March 2nd, 2013 11:35 AM

Yay good luck!

Kim3 March 2nd, 2013 04:22 PM

Good luck!

farmfourmama March 2nd, 2013 10:04 PM

So?! Did it all go through? That's very exciting!

MamaSkunk March 2nd, 2013 10:51 PM

Good luck!!! (Man waiting on all the paperwork to go thru on a house and waiting on offers is soooo stressful....BTDT last year)

Mom2LillieAidan March 3rd, 2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmfourmama (Post 27155880)
So?! Did it all go through? That's very exciting!

We put the offer in late Friday afternoon and the seller's realtor was out of town at a conference. We should hopefully hear something by end of day tomorrow. If they accept our offer (which they probably will; house has been on the market since aug and we offered their asking price), we have to get an appraisal and an inspection within I think 5-7 days (3 days for the appraisal). I'm so excited. I seriously spent close to three hours on Pinterest last night looking at ideas for organization and decoration for the house.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaSkunk (Post 27155925)
Good luck!!! (Man waiting on all the paperwork to go thru on a house and waiting on offers is soooo stressful....BTDT last year)

Fortunately I have about a bazillion things to go through to even begin getting ready to move, so I have plenty to keep my mind occupied until we hear something.