JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   March top 50 sign in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2632466-march-top-50-sign.html)

navywifey2003 March 6th, 2013 10:41 PM

March top 50 sign in

Sound off 1,2,3,4

Sign in for the month
Are you here or there or everywhere? :lol:
What is your favorite type of music?
Has your taste changed since becoming an adult?

MamaSkunk March 6th, 2013 11:10 PM

Re: March top 50 sign in

Im here!
Hiphop or Rock It really depends on my mood. But I listen to anything
Yeah a little i eat things now I would have never ate as a child. Im still fairly picky.

Joanne Nicole March 7th, 2013 04:53 AM

I'm here!
I pretty much listen to classical music.
I'll eat almost anything - I'm not picky. I was as a kid though. I used to gag at the thought of mushrooms, and they've become my biggest pregnancy craving!

bribugg13 March 7th, 2013 05:10 AM

Everywhere!

Country mostly at the moment, but I'll take a little of everything. I grew up listening to classic rock, the 90's alternative stuff, top 20, some hip hop, coffee house music (what do you call it? LOL) ....so yea, my ipod is pretty varied

My taste in music? Not so much, I've always had a wide range of musical taste, I hope i can pass that down to my children as well!

ETA: Wasn't sure what taste you were asking about LOL but my food tastes have most definitely changed! I have a much wider pallet now and I will try most foods!

Kyla0709 March 7th, 2013 05:47 AM

Here and there ;)

I love all types of music, I could never choose just one. But Classic Rock, Country and Blues are probably at the very top of my list. Funk too, love funk!

Even as a kid I wasn't much of a picky eater, even less so now, if it looks and smells good, I'll eat it. Glad my 3 year old inherited this from me!

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 7th, 2013 06:09 AM

I am here. I like country and pop. I switch around. Its been like that since high school.

beatlechicksteph March 7th, 2013 09:28 AM

I'm here!

I LOVE Classic Rock. I also listen to a lot of Instrumental Movie Soundtracks, and a lot of Wrock and Trock. (Wizard Rock and Time Lord Rock)

My taste in music has pretty much stayed the same. I grew up with classic rock.

cheerfulsunrise March 7th, 2013 09:58 AM

signing in!
I like all types of music, but my favorite type is anything that is fun to dance to, or good to sing along with. My tastes have only changed slightly. I don't like anything too depressing/dark like I used to.

bobbiejo1982 March 7th, 2013 11:23 AM

Are you here or there or everywhere? I am here and everywhere lol
What is your favorite type of music? I have so many hard to choose just one. rock, Acoustic, popular top 40 stuff. Etc. Some rap/dance

Has your taste changed since becoming an adult? I use to LOVE rap it was favorite like hardcore stuff. i still like it but not as much i like the rap that is more poular like dance stuff. Also I used to hate Country but now I really like it. i also love Acoustic stuff and used to not think too much of it before.

Mia88 March 7th, 2013 11:36 AM

Are you here or there or everywhere? currently 'there' trying to get back here :)

What is your favorite type of music? it varies

Has your taste changed since becoming an adult? nope :)

QueenCrafty March 7th, 2013 05:02 PM

I'm here!!

I like a lot of different things. I usually stick with pop and hip hop, but will dabble in some blue grass/folk, a little country, alternative rock, and classical. I'm all over.

My taste in music has changed some. I used to be all about alternative rock- Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, Prodigy, etc. Then I met DH (he was 16, I was 17) and he listened to rap like Germaine Dupris, Tupac, etc. Just as I was getting into rap, DH switched to country. Ugh!

MissyBee March 7th, 2013 11:23 PM

I'm here!

I'll listen to most genres, but I prefer mainstream top 40 type stuff or like 90's country. I've always been a bit of a teenie bopper as well. The Backstreet Boys were always my favorite. :) I listen to a lot of Latin music now because of Zumba and I've come to love it, even though I don't know what they're saying. ;)

I used to be 100% country music only. Then I branched out to boy bands and pop music. I'm a little more well rounded now that I'm an adult. :)

4hearts March 7th, 2013 11:28 PM

Are you here or there or everywhere? everywhere
What is your favorite type of music? everything, I'm extremely eclectic.
Has your taste changed since becoming an adult? not really

MrsLat March 7th, 2013 11:48 PM

I am here!
I like most kinds of music :D My secret love are 80's hair bands! :o lol
Mmm... I don't think my tastes have changed....

8miraclez March 8th, 2013 08:05 PM

I'm here, occasionally there
I listen to mostly alternative/top 40
Taste has changed a little but not dramatically. Because of my dh, I listen to more old rock and heavy metal and because of my kids I listen to a lot of Disney stars but my favorite is still Alternative.

D&K's_mama March 9th, 2013 04:12 AM

I'm here!

I like all sorts of music! Rap, country and rock being sum my faves!

Taste in music & food hasn't really changed! I'm not picky @ all!

navywifey2003 March 13th, 2013 08:32 PM

Bumpity bump

ashleykathleen March 14th, 2013 05:01 AM

I'm here!

I like a wide variety of music: classic rock, alternative, some rap, and even some heavy metal. Pretty much the only thing I don't listen to is country (which makes me weird in the part of the country lol).

I grew up listening to classic rock, metal, and alternative. Pretty much the only thing I added in on my own was rap.

navywifey2003 March 15th, 2013 06:33 PM

Bump

shen7 March 15th, 2013 08:41 PM

Hi :) I am here!
What is your favorite type of music? You mean besides children's music? :lol: seems like all I listen to is the Music Together CDs we have, and maybe some Raffi and Laurie Berkner...
Has your taste changed since becoming an adult? I have gone through many phases in life and still love (at least in certain moods) pretty much everything I ever loved. At this point my newest love is the soft rock radio station I used to hate as a kid :lol: I thought it was soooo boring and lame then but now I love how mellow it is.