JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   June 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday roll call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1882-june-2013-playroom/2633584-monday-roll-call.html)

navywifey2003 March 10th, 2013 08:59 PM

Monday roll call

Who is here?
How are you feeling?
We are in the home stretch, can you believe that?!?!

MamaSkunk March 10th, 2013 11:13 PM

Re: Monday roll call

Im here!
Im feeling very exhausted.
15 more weeks til my due date here. That still seems forever away. :(

Kim3 March 11th, 2013 04:20 AM

Here.

Feeling fairly good.
14 1/2 weeks to go - not that I am counting or anything.

Joanne Nicole March 11th, 2013 04:47 AM

I'm here.

I'm definitely NOT bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning. It feels like the middle of the night. I hate you, Daylight Savings.

12 weeks to go...crazy how little is left!

bribugg13 March 11th, 2013 05:58 AM

I'm here and taking it day by day. I can't believe we're nearing the end, it doesn't seem like it at all.

Karen78 March 11th, 2013 06:01 AM

I'm here and feeling great! I am 27 weeks today, so starting the 3rd trimester!! Even though my ticker says not until next week....blah. :)

Madison.Hailey.Zack March 11th, 2013 06:34 AM

I'm still here :) Other then not being able to breath most of the time I'm feeling good. I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow so I just have 16 weeks to go. Seems so long still.

cheerfulsunrise March 11th, 2013 07:26 AM

I'm here. Feeling ok :)

QueenCrafty March 11th, 2013 07:41 AM

I'm here!

Pregnancy-wise I'm feeling good. Just tired of work. In a better mood this morning since Abri is home sick and I can cuddle with her.

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is moving! I'm still not ready

crawmommy March 11th, 2013 08:25 AM

Here
Feeling okay! Gotta keep the energy up I got awhile longer 10 OR so weeks and I have a crap ton of stuff to do!
I will be honest I am not ready for this to be done :( I don't know if I will ever be pregnant again & not ready for 2 new babies at the same time. Very bitter sweet for me

beatlechicksteph March 11th, 2013 09:31 AM

I'm here!
Most days I feel great! Just super tired.
I was counting weeks last night: 6 more weeks of work (with a week of spring break in there) and 13 weeks until my due date. How the numbers have gotten so low, blows my mind. I'm ready, but not ready...if that makes sense.

Steph625 March 11th, 2013 09:41 AM

I'm here!
Feeling ok.
Still have a lot to do in the small amt of time left.

Mom2LillieAidan March 11th, 2013 09:45 AM

I'm here
Feeling alright, despite a creeping headache
12 1/2 weeks to go and I have a million things to do. BUT we went and bought Aidan's bassinet today, so I feel a little better. He has a place to sleep, but still no way to get home hahaha

KellBell2621 March 11th, 2013 10:01 AM

Who is here? i'm here!
How are you feeling? pretty good, just very tired and lottts of pelvic pressure
We are in the home stretch, can you believe that?!?! ahh i know i am soo excited!!

ashleykathleen March 11th, 2013 10:12 AM

I'm here!
Feeling surprisingly good for being this far along but I'm sure that will change soon.
I will 27 weeks on Thursday so I'm super pumped to be in the 3rd trimester AND only have 13 weeks until my due date!!! I think what is making me so excited rather than stressed at this point is that we have pretty much everything we need except for socks and a dresser. I've never been so ready this early!

zkat March 11th, 2013 01:41 PM

I am here.

I feel pretty good, just get tired easy and I hate that.

13 weeks until my c-section. And I still have not done anything to prepare for this guy. The nursery may be put together the night before!

MrsLat March 11th, 2013 03:02 PM

I am here!

Ugh, I feel like crap most of the time. Lots of pain, fatigue and pelvic pressure. I am soooo ready to be done already. Just 12 weeks until my c-section so I am happy to be on the downhill!

This pregnancy has gone so fast for me! I feel mostly prepared for him now as far as stuff goes but mentally I cannot believe I am going to have 3 kids running around soon. I am a little terrified of that.

pamela.burke611 March 11th, 2013 03:21 PM

Who is here?: barely

How are you feeling?: crap

We are in the home stretch, can you believe that?!?!: not at all! I am 25 weeks and 3 days and I feel like my due date is so far away!

navywifey2003 March 11th, 2013 03:29 PM

I'm here!
Other then nausea when I eat too much, I am feeling pretty good. I'm tired by the end of the day but still feeling good!

This pregnancy has flown by so fast! I found out October 4th, that was last year and now I have 13 weeks until my edd, starting my every other week appointments, ahh so fast!

PregnantAtLast March 12th, 2013 12:51 PM

im here
other than tiredness and heartburn im good

16 weeks and getting really excited